Be part of niche but tight-knit gaming community

>be part of niche but tight-knit gaming community
>popular e-celeb makes a video about said game
>can't talk about said game anymore because zoomers will just talk about the e-celeb instead

Attached: Filename_one.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

If you didnt talk about it before why it matters?do a private chat or some shit.

he killed the last three non-tranny'd ss13 servers
faggot jew

MandaloreGaming is a bitch SJW cuckold who tried to ruin an innocent life through sheer stupidity, and e-celeb threads are off-topic on Any Forums and have their dedicated board while a cuckold trannymod here is indeed incapable of grasping this simple site rule because they are a dumb retarded cuck soon to be replaced by g00k.

>eceleb makes a video about the niche game
>all conversation is from people in the community complaining about the e-celeb thinking new people are the issue

/tg/station was run by hurtie feelie tranny furry cucks even before sseth's vid, also the coders like Orange do everything in their mind to pull out all the fun from the game sessions like retarded fucks, further enforcing that coders are stupid ass monkeys who shouldn't be in charge of design philosophy which is a position of wisdom and intellect tgstation has lacked for quite a few years now.

/tg/ station died since time immemorial

What Mandalore did? please explain

>haha man say hey people and then poopy let me give him shekels
Seth is as talented and funny as Charlie. Literally the only reason anyone likes him for on Any Forums is because he's a coomer.

>>be part of
get friends

He voted for Biden.

Truly the most disgusting thing a human can do.

Eww

I haven't seen discussion die as much as people complain about the game being too hard for a few months before moving on. I for one like Seth for introducing me to games that flew under my radar.
If your enjoyment of a game comes from the discussion rather than the gameplay, outside of multiplayer games, you are a retard supreme.

what sseth did for star sector and space station 13 was ultimately good for their communities

>He voted for Biden.

Yeah its cringe, but im more interested whose life he tried to ruin?

>starting talking about some game
>"haha bro I watch that eceleb too zoom zoom haha am i right fellow zoomer?"
Why are you faggots like this?

Every in America’s life.

A lot of people did, he is the most popular president in the history of America

why are you so obsessed about what others think bro? more people playing/knowing your game is great, the game itself won't change even if "zoomers" talk about it, do you think that way because you want to feel unique?

He tweeted some shit about a guy because of peer pressure and it was false accusations. He apologized for it and said he should haver got involved in drama

Mandalore is black?

I’m assuming they mean Vinny from Vinesauce. Vinny got falsely accused of stuff by a schizo bitch and a bunch of small time YTers that used to mod or do stuff for Vinesauce years ago tried to get him cancelled despite it being obviously fake. Mandalore tried then got BTFO’d into making an apology.