Did anyone actually play this?

Did anyone actually play this?

Attached: 1636080724464.jpg (316x316, 63.61K)

No, dude. Imagine thinking there are unironic Snoys on Any Forums and that they aren't falseflagging.

It hasn't realeased yet.

snoys did

Attached: 29a.jpg (1920x1080, 939.75K)

I'm playing it, yes. And enjoying it, though hard mode is genuinely brutal.

I played it, put about 40 hours into it and probably would have put another 15 hours after I finished the main story if it weren't for Elden Ring releasing the week after.

how does it compare to hzd's ultra hard?

no but I whacked it to Aloy's feet yesterday

I CAN'T HEAR YOUR FAT BITCH OVER ALL THIS ELDEN RING KINO SORRY

I don't think many people care for it. This let's player I follow is getting mediocre views for it. I mean, she's already a barely known let's player, so most of her view counts are low. But considering how big Horizon is supposed to be, the views are really bad.

To put it in perspective: your typical Let's play usually sees the highest amount of views in the beginning. And then with each new video the views drop as people slowly drop the playthrough. That's normal.
She just did a Hollow Knight playthrough. It's a 5 year old game now. But it's so beloved, that she was getting above average views for her channel. The first video doing 20k. And then later videos were 6k, 5k, and 4k.
Compare that to the the Horizon numbers: The first video has 6.9K views. And then it immediately dropped down to 3K and 2K. Her last 9 videos in the Horizon series are all *under* 2K.

So what does this show us? That people are barely interested. It wasn't only Hollow Knight that's beating Horizon in views. It's everything on her channel. No one really wants to see it. They buy it because it's marketed as the big game that they should be playing. But actual genuine interest is very low.

I was but I literally forgot about it before elden ring even came out though lol. I basically get games for for free because of my job though so I don't care.

I will. Eventually.

The best part of the first game was the DLC anyway. Might as well give it a few months and see if they cook up a Complete Edition.

I will but I have to run some errands first.

Attached: govy9807.jpg (2894x2894, 2.84M)

Rudolph is still my favorite.

Attached: 1646954841286m.jpg (885x1024, 120.62K)

why pay full price? it will go down eventually + some dlc.

Quite a few people, games world looks great and the combat carried over from the first one well enough by the story is pretty forgettable like the first. I’d only recommend to those that like the tried and true Ubisoft formula to open world but with more polish than they could ever deliver.

Attached: 21B8794A-46D6-4E72-AED4-1A05AF103F1C.jpg (1125x1431, 908.18K)

yeah, pretty good and fun.
when it gets ported to the PC, it will be one of the best looking PC games. which is pretty funny that it takes a console game to achieve that.
especially without the need of mods, lol.

My friend did.
He dropped it to play Elden Ring.

if only Melina and Alexander had some role in the story...

Yup. like the first one its fun for the first 20 hours.

But its a 50 hour game and that last 30 is just annoying or you just roll your eyes as the bullshit plot twists.

Its just a glorified DLC.

Also they made Alloy uglier for some fucking reason and gave her a bitch personality....

Mechanically, its tweaked a bit better. But its a forgettable game. The first one was better and that had major flaws.

6/10

>muh photo mode
Who actually uses this shit that it can be touted as as a major feature?

Attached: 1643281066897.jpg (1200x800, 666.61K)

No one played this trash kek