Recently I've moved from a small, relatively remote Japanese town to one of the big cities. New job, bigger apartment...

Recently I've moved from a small, relatively remote Japanese town to one of the big cities. New job, bigger apartment, you know the stuff.
But I've also noticed that suddenly there's many more darker Asiatic people working in konbinis, much more trash laying around at times (though luckily the city collection services seem pretty good) and many more weird characters around after dark.
Overall I'm happy just going to work, coming home to play some games and maybe visit some nearby nature on weekends. Though I'm also interesting in the "big city experience" a bit.

Would playing Yakuza games or maybe Persona 5 ready me for it?

Attached: Yongen-Jaya.png (512x512, 313.45K)

Part and parcel of living in a big city

Welcome to globohomo shitholes

I guess.

Few days ago I went to buy some clothes to an okay store, nothing too expensive, but not the cheapest either, and there was some darker older woman screaming like crazy into her phone.

Dodging stuff like this is one of many reasons for my efforts to stabilize myself in Japan. I suppose now I need to make cash so I can move away from all this again.

no work in small towns
Plenty of work in cuties but mental anguish
thats modern life

It's not only the darker asians though. Spend any day in 新世界,道頓堀, or アメ村 in Osaka and it's the same attitude from Japanese. But then you go to 千里中央 and it's business as usual. It depends on the city and location.
Playing a game won't prepare you for shit. Just go outside until you get used to it.

why would you not just write it out with roman characters? what is the matter with you?

I'm thinking like more expensive place further away from city center, few years from now.
Now I've scored a pretty nice apartment in a building where I've seen no other foreigners yet.
Some even more ideal places were just turning away all foreigners squared. I suppose I can't blame them, cause I probably harbor same reservations against some groups of foreigners too.

Visited Osaka for like a week, stayed in one of those ultra cheap places in Nishinari, close to 新世界. You view things differently when on holiday and when you move somewhere, I guess.

Yakuza is pretty specifically Tokyo and more specifically Kabukicho, and it's pretty 1 to 1 but unless you're living there I don't think it's gonna help you much really.

>Will playing a game provide me with help irl
No. The answer is always no, faggot.

Do you honestly truly believe Any Forums would be a place to look for advice about real life? Are you fucking mental?

Any Forums can have good "Japan life" discussions.

>Any Forums can have good "Japan life" discussions.
You are absolutely mental.

Why would I? This is meant for a fellow user who lives in Japan, not for normie outsiders. If you can't read, then that's on you.

>there's many more darker Asiatic people blah blah
yeah the largest minority groups in Japan are Brazilians and Filipinos
the english teaching industry is like 60% flips now.
before covid the cities were absolutely inundated with korean/chink tourists as well which was even worse.

Damn, I wonder how that flies with mothers wanting proper (from some British guy etc.) English education for their kids.

Guessing they are old war towns?

I hate filipinos so fucking much.
Took the JLPT recently in Japan and it was 90% rude, annoying fucking filipino people. Kicking my seat, throwing fucking pens around. It was like a fucking zoo plus myself and like two other white guys.

I fucking hate this covid bullshit as much as anyone else but after they were all loudly talking, no masking on the train.
Just fucking completely disrespectful.
Not to mention whenever they're not speaking their awful english they're screeching in their fucking whatevrr FUCK ILANGUAGE FUCK FILIPINOS

Attached: 1615493401177.png (673x750, 249.69K)

新世界 used to be a slum (still kinda is).
The other two is just where the young people congregate. Especially those who are into sub-culture stuff. 梅田 also varies depending on what part you go to.

>moved from a small, relatively remote
>to big city

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 298.97K)

See

where do japanese gyaru hang out?

They used to hang out in cities. Now I mostly see them in the suburbs. Most of them have cars, so you see them mostly in family restaurants that are only accessible by car
t. my sister in law used to be a gyaru but she has three kids now so she had to grow up a bit.

I want to marry your sister in law

White expats in Japan be like:
>FUCK ALL FOREIGNERS IN JAPAN YOU ARE ALL SUBHUMAN NIGGERS
>But not me. I'm an amazing white man. I can't pass JLPT N1 but I still belong here. Japan is where white men should be respected.