Any games that feature all these things?

Any games that feature all these things?

Attached: 1646971975859.png (595x773, 70.35K)

They should respect Russia's culture of wanting to kill them.

Mario 64

>transparency
>The Russian Army found a [PAUSE] biological research facility.

>Human Rights
>Freedom of Speech
>Transparency
>Accountability

pffffFFFAHAHAHAHAHA

Postal 2
DOOM Christchurch WAD

Attached: 1646685562913.jpg (540x720, 32.94K)

3x3 thread

Attached: 7405292_p0.png (900x900, 1.37M)

buzzwords

>freedom
>dignity
>respect
Lmao that's fucking rich from tardos who've been groveling before EU for 8 years because they genuinely, unironically think that it's some charity organization that wants to give them free money (they are really like this, can't make this shit up), and who routinely kneel before NATO officials.

back to your containment board, kikes

Attached: 1643903341568.jpg (900x900, 108.85K)

THE SOVIETS ARE INVADING

I don't see hobby grade here, sorry we cannot support a non-hobby grade country joining NATO, have some more Javelins though!

Lmao their government has been the exact opposite of transparent and accountable. How can anyone honestly support them posting drivel like this?

Janny!

>strangles a pregnant Russian woman with a phone cable
Is this what Ukranian nazis stand for as well?

All those things cannot co-exist.

no no no no. it's just a bioresearch lab from the Soviet era that the US has been collaborating with Ukraine on shutting down since 2005.

because they know western retards eat it up

Is it any surprise that both the Prime Minister and President of Ukraine are Jewish?

go back

Attached: 1641679260593m.jpg (842x1024, 107.87K)

what does this have to do with anything besides Any Forumscel bogeymen?

I already have Ukraine fatigue. I don't give 2 shits what one third world shithole is doing to another and the "Ukraine is the greatest country of all time!" propaganda from lefties is pissing me off. That's a list of generic platitudes that mean nothing, but you know the trannies and soiboys on Twitter are absolutely eating it up.

You're right.

Jews don't do anything wrong.

They are just an innocent and convenient scapegoat for Any Forums incel losers.

Let's stop noticing Jewish people and the things they do.

They are just an innocent and convenient scapegoat for Any Forums incel losers.

>jumps to hyperbole and doesn't answer the question
uh huh

Attached: 1645628414510.jpg (481x481, 59.55K)

fuck off

Attached: Percent-of-US-Population-Who-is-White-Married-Christian-by-Year.jpg (1943x1231, 479.54K)

I agree with you, my trans sister with XY chromosomes. Jews are just an innocent and convenient scapegoat for Any Forums incel losers.

There's no reason to bring them up that the Prime Minister and President of Ukraine are Jewish. Only Any Forums incel losers point out that useless stuff. It has nothing to do with anything.

ok