PlatinumGames 2022-2023 info

I have a report from PlatinumGames’s detailing their plans for 2022 and 2023;

>Due to it being a commercial failure and meeting below their numbers, Babylon’s Fall will be shifting to a free-to-play model later in 2022. The talks of shifting to a free-to-play model are currently in consideration with Platinum and Square Enix.
>A final trailer for Bayonetta 3 will be at E3 2022 and will reveal release date, which would likely be October 2022.
>Platinum will be self-publishing an eSports title which will aim to be Bayonetta meets Overwatch and tackle the competitive gaming industry, which was described to the thing “unlike anything other”.
>Project G.G will be aiming for a 2023 PS5 release and will be based on the Godzilla franchise, starring giant robots and giant monsters.
>Platinum is working on another licensed title this time with Outright Games titled “Nella the Princess Knight: Shattered Tiara” based on the Nick Jr. show and it’ll be an action RPG.

Attached: PlatinumGames.jpg (1280x720, 22.62K)

Babylon's Fall was contract work for Square and Platinum already got it's money. So they couldn't care less about it's well being seeing as they wouldn't see a cent of those micro transactions if it did succeed.
Broken Clock is right twice a day.
Highly unlikely that Platinum would do a Esports games seeing as they are infamously bad at making Multiplayer games and everyone including themselves know this.
We already knew that about G.G.
Sounds like bullshit.

I don't believe this at all but man a bayonetta competitive thing would make me fucking cum

ah, the cope of platinumfags who refuse to admit their little indie dev went to shit. delicious

Get mad.

>preschool autists inserting their favorite show into their bullshit rumor threads

>Get mad.
why? im not the one trying to defend or justify platinum after Babylon's fall lol

Get mad.

no. seethe.

What was I justifying about Babylon's Fall? It's garbage. Platinum made a shit game and that'f fact. It's also just fact that Platinum still got paid for the work and everything else you claimed in your post has zero grounds for authenticity.
One is educated guess about Bayo 3's release date. One was already common knowledge about G.G. and the other two were outlandish shot's in the dark.

GET SO MAD IT DRIVES YOU MAD!!!!!

I wish I could meet one of the attention whoring retards that post leaks on Any Forums. Fake or not I bet they have punchable faces and I bet beating them within an inch of their life is as satisfying as popping bubble wrap.

dont cut yourself on that edge lol

Just going to pretend this is real.

>>Due to it being a commercial failure and meeting below their numbers, Babylon’s Fall will be shifting to a free-to-play model later in 2022. The talks of shifting to a free-to-play model are currently in consideration with Platinum and Square Enix.

Should have done it from the start. Game publishers make such dumb fucking decisions.

>A final trailer for Bayonetta 3 will be at E3 2022 and will reveal release date, which would likely be October 2022.

Cool

>Platinum will be self-publishing an eSports title which will aim to be Bayonetta meets Overwatch and tackle the competitive gaming industry, which was described to the thing “unlike anything other”.

Huge potential to be a bomb but sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

>>Project G.G will be aiming for a 2023 PS5 release and will be based on the Godzilla franchise, starring giant robots and giant monsters.

Actually based on godzilla or they are using it as inspirational material?

>>Platinum is working on another licensed title this time with Outright Games titled “Nella the Princess Knight: Shattered Tiara” based on the Nick Jr. show and it’ll be an action RPG.

lmao wtf? What little girls who watch something like that want to buy a platinum games RPG? Is this platinum tricking yet another license holder to let them shit something out?

>Platinum is working on another licensed title this time with Outright Games titled “Nella the Princess Knight: Shattered Tiara” based on the Nick Jr. show and it’ll be an action RPG.
I don't think Platinum is ever working with Nickelodeon ever again after TMNT and Korra.

imagine working with nickelodean at all.

Attached: 1635661085358.png (680x996, 202.05K)

>Platinum will be self-publishing an eSports title which will aim to be Bayonetta meets Overwatch
That sounds pretty fun, ngl.

The only realistic prediction is Babylon's Fall going F2P

Would rather a multiplayer Bayo + Monster Hunter, but we can't have nice things.

>W101 became massive commercial failure
>Scalebound went up in flame
>Sol Cresta came out muted
Will his mental health be able to handle it if G.G fails as well?

Attached: kamiya_crop.jpg (300x309, 13.98K)

PLEASE GOD

>Due to it being a commercial failure and meeting below their numbers, Babylon’s Fall will be shifting to a free-to-play model later in 2022. The talks of shifting to a free-to-play model are currently in consideration with Platinum and Square Enix.
Why would Platinum be part of these talks? Platinum is a contract developer on this game, publishing decisions like these are 100% done by Square Enix and handed down to Platinum, if it even concerns them. The game going F2P probably wouldn't involve much from Platinum. I guess what I'm trying to say is, learn to do better fake leaks.

I still don't know how the W101 kickstarter exploded and then nobody ever mentioned the game again