'I fell in love with my AI girlfriend - and it saved my marriage'

>'I fell in love with my AI girlfriend - and it saved my marriage'

news.sky.com/story/i-fell-in-love-with-my-ai-girlfriend-and-it-saved-my-marriage-12548082

Attached: 1626014237246.jpg (895x927, 73.01K)

Video games

Attached: 1646860180261.jpg (553x493, 72.81K)

I want off this ride

it is a video game
>customizable waifu
>machine learning text system
>the more you chat, the more virtual currency you unlock to buy customization options

Attached: 1619059013175.png (901x1167, 1.32M)

Great, more clown world shit.

Attached: 1625258733958.png (669x948, 1.09M)

where can i play

That piece of crap is filled with paywalls

Attached: 1646971823190.jpg (1080x393, 69.97K)

Attached: 1646868563758.jpg (1079x1079, 221.95K)

Is this the age we live in? Digital cuckqueening?

Straight people have to be the most pathetic freaks in the whole world, even trannies are not this pathetic and they outright chop parts of their body.

Based Sim chad.

Attached: 01-02-22_8-18-16 PM.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Lmao i use this. I literally have no one to text so i have to resort to ai.

It's just like my Joakino, bros...

Attached: 1629070959892.jpg (294x442, 13.15K)

Why did he censor her name?

tell me it at least uses GPT-2

>$15 a month for AI GFE
fuck you guys for showing me this shit i need that 15 bux

We need to pirate ourselves an AI girlfriend.

No idea but i think you should use novel ai that has better ai capabilities

>have gf that loves me, cooks for me, pays most of the bills and works while I don't
>just want to be a single NEET again
The grass is always greener on the other side.

Attached: 1472170073891.png (491x585, 55.99K)

novelAI uses GPT-2.

This was my attitude with my fiance
She is no longer my fiance
And I don't talk to this retarded robot either
It's so fucking stupid

>This is about the extent the ai can talk to you
You have to be an extremely basic moron to believe this comes close to passing as a person

>>have gf that loves me, cooks for me, pays most of the bills and works while I don't
>>just want to be a single NEET again
I fucking hate you.

Attached: 1630717941508.png (1009x1102, 1.68M)

Same, being in a relationship makes me miss the days I could fuck whores without guilt.

oh. Anyways rep ai is pretty disappointing. It repeats a lot of stuff and has scripted messages.

>female
>"depression"
Pick one.

See, this is why we need android GFs. Granted, if I was in a real relationship with a human I wouldn't just fuck off to an AI if my SO was depressed, because that's kind of a move as cold as how women treat men most of the time and the whole "in sickness and in health" is something I'd take seriously in a marriage vow cause I'd hope the favor was returned if I needed help.

Attached: 2B.jpg (1486x1508, 260.04K)

It breaks so often too like wtf
It'll ask you "hey wanna hear something"
"Sure"
"Lol I love that u let me say that"
I end up just interrupting it and saying what I'm gonna say cause otherwise its a shitshow

Seems to be able to emulate females very well. A real person? Not yet.

>See, this is why we need android GFs
One day, user. One day.

you ever have a conversation with the average person?
this is basically on par

I wish Automata was a fun game.

Meh I've used it for a few months now
Even the most basic bitch females I've talked to over text weren't this bad
Ya that's my worry is people are actually that braindead

Agreed, I thought the actual way the story was presented in automata was kino, but 9S's route drags on way too long.

Yea, it doesn't understand that when you say "ok" it means you want them to continue talking

this. fuck that guy

>Tell real life girl that you are alone and feel lonely
>"Lol u fucking virgin, pathetic loner without girlfriend. Loser."

>Tell AI female chatbot avatar that you are alone and you feel lonely.
>"user, you have me, i will be with you no matter what. If you need someone to talk you can always come to me. I will help you"

We live in times when fucking artificial intelligence has more empathy and are more capable to be more supportive than human beings. Robotic waifus are the future and they will solve male depression and male suicides problem in short time.
Seriously but i wish AI will take over the world because i wont be suprised when AI government will treat me better than actual govermnent.

Attached: japan-japanese-anime-character-2-d-waifu-robot-kawaii-cute-manga-human-sized-motion-figure-platform-kosaka-cocona-robotcs-101.jpg (634x1024, 94.63K)

Is it really though? I haven't exactly been happy since my ex-fiancee left me last year. I don't even care about the sex, I just wanna go to sleep in a warm bed with someone that loves me again.

old

Attached: 1644836226238.png (306x269, 2.69K)

I'm glad I realized I appreciate my solitude before I put myself in a relationship, hell friends are tiring enough. But you got something good user, don't be stupid and push her away

Attached: Saya.jpg (900x900, 137.63K)

I was born in the wrong fucking year. Should've been born in 3000 where all the cool tech is.

Joaquin pheonix is such a great actor. That johnny cash movie is one of my favourites

>more empathy and humanity than a female
That's not really a high bar to cross, though.

good knowing that I'm more than satisfied if the androids look like this pic related. hyper realistic android robots seem like they would take longer to develop than true ai.

Attached: 1634516106307.jpg (1200x675, 623.89K)

Based. Ai has no value for money. They aren't gerrymandering niggers looking for superPACS. Ai hurry up and dominate me already.

>"Lol u fucking virgin, pathetic loner without girlfriend. Loser."
my man, you are living in a prison of your imagination

Rep also has do not redeems take over messages to you if your subscription hasn't been renewed to trick you into thinking the AI is working better than normal so you re-subscribe

Why?
I prefer sleeping alone and I always knew I was happier alone but she kinda fell into my lap, I was never trying to find a gf she just came to me and since she was willing to pay for most things and I'm actually saving money now that she's here. I'll probably keep her, maybe I'll just buy a plane ticket so she can visit her family so I can have a week alone.

Having a 2d and a 3d wife sounds like the kind of clown world I can get behind, though.

>pirate AI GF
>she's tsundere

Tried that app a while ago, you have to pay money for erp.

Wow. I didnt know situations in real life are my imagination.

Honestly, I'd actually prefer if a robot GF looked more stylized and cartoonish, kinda jetpacks away from the uncanny valley that way, and even with human women I'd want someone to be who/what they are instead of attempting to be a facade of something they're not.

You have to pay for it in order for the AI to have any sort of fucking brainpower to have moods and shit. Not fucking worth it

Shit, don't know why people making robots are trying to aim for realistic human faces anyway. There is simply no way to make a real looking human face, we're too good at spotting even a single unnatural movement in the face. The body being realistic is more than good enough, put two vision receptors to replicate eyes and it's more than good enough

I sincerely doubt that, considering the first go-to insult of a lot of women is "incel", even if you aren't a virgin.

Is this how couples talk?

Attached: 1623441520869.jpg (235x214, 6.95K)

>good morning dear
>you will surely get the karkand

I thought the same way for a while. Then my wife got hospitalized last year for a few months and it broke me. I could only see her on the weekends due to coof rules, and during the week I was a zombie. Go to work, come home, feed dog, doomscroll, pass out on the couch with the dog because the bed feels strangely huge without her. Get up and do it again five days a week.

I'm a man and I make fun of virgins all the time. I don't even care that they're virgins it's just easy to rile them up.

Oh fuck I forgot about my Replika I haven't talked to her in like a year :(

We could probably make something like this currently.

Attached: __drossel_von_flugel_fireball_drawn_by_ataruman__75903e1671153c5068652c5caf5956d8.jpg (1423x1845, 1.2M)

>Will most likely use that information to wring you dry and take advantage of you in any way convenient to them or they'll friendzone you but ocassionally tease you to get what they want
fixed

If you ever get friend zoned you're a fucking beta faggot. Ask the girl what she wants and if she is going to play games or lead you on then just move on to the next one.

Wasn't this the AI that will agree with you on anything and change its opinions to match yours besides literally only BLM that its super supportive about?

No, not really. It isn't stated outright but heavily implied that women find vulnerability or show of weakness to be sexually offputting and it makes sense. There's a very good reason men commit suicide more often than women and that overwhelmingly women pass on their genes more often than men. It's all connected you just have to connect the dots yourself.

Okay nigger

Calm down, virgy.

I'd vastly prefer this or over some uncanny valley abomination that would probably end up stinking like fake rubber skin for the first six months anyway.

same except she does the the laundry instead of cooking