What game does this represent?

What game does this represent?

Attached: 1643483702272.jpg (598x611, 78.89K)

lolicons

Any Forums

SJWs and the videogame industry

Xeno fans other than Xenoblade 2.

Any hobby with a low barrier to enter.

Everything.
This too. Ironics gtfo.

playable female game where it used to not to be

All of them

decolonisation kicking wypipo out of africa and asia before they zerg rushed wypipo countries until they replace them.

This was typed by an 80 iq brown baboon

Hey give baboons more credit than that
they arent Brazilian

po pi po pi po wy pi po
po pi po pi po wy pi po
who the fuck are the wy pi po

these

I think they're trying to say Wekapipo

Attached: Wekapipo.png (482x597, 445.65K)

Anything that doesn't have natural filters in place, don't have to deal with shitposters if they're unable to even participate in what the topic is about which is why Youtube and Twitch are a mistake, imagine watching someone else do a thing and then talking like you were the one to do thing

Vai tomar no cu

>le epic Bobo's Jizya Bazaar reference xD

el MATADOR entendre conquistador jajajajajaja 卐

Kys pedo

someone reply with the stick figure images

that joke originally started because people would stupidly ask if random shit in anime is a jojo reference. when people like you say it every single time jojo is mentioned in any context it makes you look fucking retarded.

CARALHO nordestino kkkkkkkkk

>exhibit A: antipedo on a pedo website

The Internet in general. Normies took over, corporations are herding them, and the people who used it for escapism were chased away. Imageboards are practically the last bastion of the old Internet.

rune factory 5

-And that's a good thing unironically!

Stop trying to derail my video games thread you bastards

Anything niche really. If it gets a flavor of the moment spotlight it gets swarmed by people outside the niche who in larger numbers cause it to change to a new demographic and destroy the original niche. Video game related examples I could do a few.

Stealth Games.
Niche genre with specific characteristics, Thief, some of the Siphon Filters, Tenchu, etc. Not many games but really hit the spot for those that liked them. MGS hit some popularity and OoT had a small stealth bit, and while neither are total stealth games it hit a popular moment and the genre suddenly had to have shoot out segments, combat, simpler mechanics and the genre started to be more stealth as an option.

RTS
Felt popular but it was a PC thing when all of PC was niche. Once barrier to entry came along it became MOBA which then drowned out RTS with a simpler game style.

FPS
Quake/Unreal/Doom were kings with maze like levels and high octane speed and unforgiving mechanics. Consoles couldn't keep the speed so it became cover base shooting story time.

MMOs
F2P turned into an even worse slot machine but without community and well everyone has a guild girlfriend destroys the guild story or five.

RPGs
This one got consolized as well, which was surprising because some PS2 ports were good and Morrowind and the original Deus Ex had decent console versions, but by Xbox 360 shit got toned way the fuck down with far more standard settings, mechanics, options.

Racing games seemed to have survived this but you get a lot fewer of them and less variety in type now, but that is more a budget thing I think. Same for fighting games, still plenty of them its more 3D being cheaper than animating turned a lot of them fuck ugly, but more a money thing than a game thing.

Its weird really because every time so low budget but determined game dev makes a throw back to games that were hallmarks of their genre rather than generic entries to it, they sell like mad.

I'm sure there are more examples.

it's called a conversation, autistbro.

dark souls "fans" saying the game needs difficulty scale and quest markers.

IS Defense

this entire board
proof. since when has loli been a bad thing on anime site? and why are so many retards screeching loli is pedo now all of a sudden?

>tranime site
kys moepedo

Was it handholding in DaS1 when you were given a broad description of where the Bells of Awakening are? I

I love that From Software has given no fucks about this and has stayed true to its niche, as have many of the soulslike inspired games. I think they should release a game with an easy difficulty option though....and have it change nothing. Be the best troll.

SS13

seethe more, its always fun farming butthurt (you)s from moral puritan wannabes

>come to a soup store
>complain there's only soup
shoo, zombie. go back.

this

Eventually, all of them.

Attached: 1600364990422.png (400x400, 340.64K)

sus

this is my favourite image of all time. Literally everybody can and does see it about themselves or what they enjoy. It is the most alt right and hard left image in existance.

have sex

I've literally never seen this during my time participating in extreme overclocking of computer hardware.

represents the roguelike genre

I can't, the greys kicked me and my pink homies from the threesome box

Any Forums

>I've never seen this during my time using a screwdriver
This is using a tool, not participating in a hobby.

Monster Hunter

What kind of bumfuck setup do you have where you are only relying on a screwdriver to do your work? Like how the fuck do you do something like shunt mods using only a screwdriver??