Ultrawide is a mem-

>ultrawide is a mem-

Oh it's poorfag cope

Attached: witcher3_2022_03_10_22_18_00_050.jpg (3440x1440, 1.8M)

Elden Ring has me craving this game so much again. It's the only open world RPG I played that has a semblance of an actually living open world, and actual variety in the open world content instead of ctrlc ctrlv

It's quite nice. Better FOV, if you like to picture in picture videos while browsing it also helps. When I see curved 5120x2160 for $800ish, definitely getting one.

Attached: pso20220304_215815_001.jpg (3440x1440, 3.82M)

Elden Ring's first 20 hours are better, but the dungeons and killing feel extremely tedious without a compelling plot.

Nah. Witcher 3 has plenty of filler BS. The good thing is the OST and the quest writing.

What I hate about ultrawide is how everything that isn't at the center is distorted
Looks like fucking shit

Why should I have an ultrawide monitor instead of 4 regular ratio monitors?

>ultrawidefags will defend this

Attached: uw.png (654x591, 532.79K)

every game has filler, hell WALKING to the next fight is filler but in the witcher 3 it pays off because you get to a new quest in elden ring you walk to only reach ANOTHER copy pasted crypt with ANOTHER cat statue boss or a fucking shadow whatever creature 9/10 times.

Ohnonono ultrawide sisters!

Looks like someone never played Skyrim

outside of monster nests, I can't think of any open world content in W3 that's formulaic. even repeating tropes like bandit camps have enough variety in them to justify them. exploring something always nets something worthwhile. you will never enter an identical copypated cave. and the optional quests/contracts are all unique and sprinkled sparsely across the map. it makes going around the open world actually worthwhile.

ER started on magical footing, until you played it for a while and realized all this side stuff is just copypasted, and it has dozens of copypasted bosses (some of them are just mob enemies with more HP). Rarely does a cave look unique. Many of them have identical structure.

>16:9 user
>buy game
>play game

>ultrawide user
>buy game
>google "is X supports ultrawide"
>spent hours search through multiple website to download and config ultrawide mod
>play game

Attached: 1629111369800.png (523x718, 16.55K)

lmao I can do this on my large 4k monitor, or increase the fov to match while seeing way more

ultrawides are for literal retards who throw their money away. I couldn't imagine being dumb enough to own one

Attached: 1646968941769.jpg (3840x2160, 3.66M)

Considering W3 is pretty much broken to hell and back and still functions better than Skyrim I don't think he did

Shouls have been a semi open world imo

Is this Ultrawide? I'm on a 4k monitor and it doesn't even have enough pixels to reach the top and bottom. More like Ultrashort lmao

No it's not? you got some india tier tech or something

to be completely fair the game did come out 7 years ago
excited for the next gen upgrade, wish they'd show something off already

this has nothing to do with the game's age, the FOV is distorting distant scenery.

>never even witnessed an ultrawide so ignorantly talks out of ass
poorfag cope

Just look at OP pic
Houses are fucking distorted

he said living breathing world, nothing about filler
ER is a husk in comparison to Novigrad alone, not even taking into consideration how large Skellige and the DLCs are

>talks out of ass
How? You can't even refute because you're that stupid. No wonder you own one

It's not a problem unless you already have a curved monitor, retard. The distortion is good for flat screens since the center is closer to you than the edges.

>time to reinstall
I have no idea why nobody has emulated this game's successes at all but it's really getting tiresome
DD2 when?

Attached: ciggy.png (538x556, 495.94K)

This is something I always see on screenshot websites
It always make me wonder what these people are thinking? It may look alright when playing (does it?) but it looks absolutely awful on screenshots

>user is only just now discovering how a 3D view on a 2D screen functions

I hope consoles support ultrawide next generation and, by extension, get back compat patches to play old games in ultrawide

probably looks really good in gameplay, but still to me it doesn't justify the hassle of troubleshooting ultrawide fags have to go through. and also old game support must be shit.