Name 1 sigma male in vidya that purposefully doesn't give a fuck about doing what's right. I'll wait

Name 1 sigma male in vidya that purposefully doesn't give a fuck about doing what's right. I'll wait.

Attached: EnxOBxRVQAAUBkz.jpg (1080x933, 112.12K)

Sigma? What's sigma?

ligma balls

Attached: X6Sigma.jpg (1068x763, 260.45K)

Attached: Mega_Man_X_Sigma.png (271x369, 142.37K)

>The powerful must rule the powerless ones! It's our duty! Even the once mighty Royal Family has fallen and lost their power! It's only natural for us to take their place! It's the right way to use our power!! Why can't you understand!?

>'Justice'? I'm embarrassed to think you even said that! You think such pretty ideals can govern the people!? Why are you able to use that sword? Why do you think the people call you a hero? It's all because of me!! Because I dirtied my hands you're here! You should be thanking me, not despising me!!

Attached: latest-5.jpg (400x750, 78.95K)

Gets asked to go on a world saving quest that possibly only he can do.
Asks what the pay is.

Attached: Art-ryudo01-.jpg (454x788, 90.75K)

sigma balls, faggot.

>"Five years ago, I lost 30,000 men in the blink of an eye. And the world just fuckin' watched. Tomorrow, there would be no shortage of volunteers and no shortage of patriots. I know you understand."

Attached: latest-6.png (594x750, 711.88K)

Attached: Claude-Grand-Theft-Auto-Art-Render-10th-Anniversary-of-GTA-III.png (900x900, 414.35K)

Attached: adachi gamer.jpg (411x435, 19.2K)

this desu.

GTA is a sigma-male simulator desu.

Attached: magus.jpg (325x425, 26.96K)

>vegeta gets shit on for not icing sell right there
>but goku gets a pass for the senzu
kek

oh shit, you're right. kek

Goku doesn't get a pass for it people bring it up all the time on top of that he's done dumber shit

Sounds based.

I want to make some retarded excuse that "Android 18 was a person, so Goku wouldn't have allowed that" but in the end both are awful people regardless

>got married to the sloppy seconds of yamcha, the biggest loser ever
>she's a boss bitch career woman CEO
>a literal Saiyan Prince got married to some bitch that rode ten time more cocks before she met him than there are saiyans in existence
>bald manlet
Vegeta is the most cucked faggot in existence

Attached: 1639100266801.png (937x1003, 1.21M)

Out of the way, REAL sigma male coming through.

Attached: 103-1036834_seto-kaiba-hd-png-download.png (860x1010, 354.4K)

In Goku's defense, he knew that even it 100 percent Cell wouldn't have been able to touch SS2 Gohan. He just wasn't aware that Gohan hates fighting.

>spend billions of dollars on a childrens card game, not for profit, but to fucking immerse yourself in the experience
the most sigma male in existence desu.

You're implying that Yamcha and Bulma had sex.