Is a gamer chair worth it?

Is a gamer chair worth it?

Attached: 1_ba1a65b2-f802-455d-83a3-053321cfbacb.png (877x1500, 1.14M)

No

no, all "gamer" chairs are an absolute meme, all the secretlab or dxracer chairs are just shitty rebranded chairs that they rip you off for, get a mesh chair, they last much longer and are much more comfortable, cushion chairs will feel like concrete after a while

fake leather doesn't react well with gamer sweat

>cushion chairs will feel like concrete after a while
whack them

Just get a nice office chair. They perfected chair technology like decades ago in order to make wagies work more comfortably

Attached: 1619681350758.jpg (1326x1326, 344.07K)

Aeron is a meme, but sometimes you get a secondhand one in good quality for less

>you get a secondhand one in good quality for less
yeah companies love throwing those away and they're generally well kept. Also they come smelling like secretary ass as a bonus

I got a chair designed for Fatasses and it's great.
>t. not a fatass

only problem with these
anyone asking if a $110 gaming chair is "worth it" can't afford to spend $500 on a chair, even if it will last twenty times as long and save them $10,000 on a microdiscectomy in the long run

No, get an actual chair. Got this recently and it's one of the best purchases I've made in a long time.

Attached: SihooM57.jpg (1400x689, 172.5K)

The chair in that pic will set you back $2500 new
Basically just try to walk around and stretch every hour

Sure, but I'm pretty sure that you can still find office chairs with better ergonomics than gamer chairs for $110

You don't buy them new. You buy them used at office surplus outlets for $500.
Their "new" price is artificial, and a tool that distributors use to bulk them out to offices at $1,500/per and convince business customers that they got a deal.

no, get an exercise ball. it's the only thing that won't make you stiff as fuck after long hours of sitting

Attached: 1635472367400.jpg (800x800, 89.19K)

You probably own the ones with a dildo attached to it

nah it's legitimately one of the best chairs i've used

user that's a ball

yeah it cost extra but the dildo attachment adds a lot of value

these chairs suck

yeah and it's my chair too

Added benefit of holding you firmly in place.

Find a comfy car seat, find an old office chair. Retrofit the car seat onto the wheels of the old office chair. Enjoy the comfort and know you saved money not buying a crappy "gaming" chair.