Untitled

Attached: ypq3qw6rbzl81.jpg (828x700, 74.16K)

N

well why not?

I

G

-_-

G

Attached: bio-lenninism.jpg (1080x2400, 816.86K)

black people DONT smell

what? who added this certainly not notch

I wonder who she copypasted this from.

Nah

Attached: DwUcRIY.jpg (855x479, 87.45K)

Because being anti-racist is not the same thing as not being racist.

>It takes one Twitter thread for Any Forums to lose their minds
Do you ever wonder why there isn't a single board on this site that respects this place or any of the insufferable retards that use it?

E

How would I know that when I don't go to those boards?

Because I am whatever the fuck I feel like being, not what twitter wants me to be.

What exactly is being "anti-racist"? Like I assume it's just a mindset or belief you maintain. Actions wouldn't necessarily define it right?

Dare I say... based?

Attached: 1617846090564.png (601x431, 63.8K)

No, it's activism where you have to go out and look for racism. Also since they believe white people are inherently racist they have to constantly repent their sins.

I don't give a shit about the message, the problem is that a fucking multi-billion company preaching at you like you need to be told simple shit like this is condescending. It's like if they told you to "wash yo ass" on the main menu and actually meant it because they thought you were a dirty PoS.

Attached: pNYfs8V.png (593x577, 595.62K)

Honestly, for all the pitiful social reasons this was removed, I'd rather our youth didn't have access to places like this. (Or Twitter.)

i changed mine to say fuck niggers and nothing else

>There's also some pretty NSFW stuff over there, making Any Forums pretty low down on the "sites we should promote in a game mostly played by young children" list
that's actually a valid reason, nobody should be coming to cesspit of a website anyway

This isn't a thing. No one considers themselves a bio-leninists or ever thought of applying leninism (properly Marxism-Leninism) to biology, nor is it even really a viable approach. This is a bogus term made up by a schizophrenic Any Forumstard who's now pushing his shitty meme.

Attached: 1646436923940.gif (640x362, 2.11M)

Nigger

Shit how can one woman be so right