The combat's not fun

The combat's not fun.
106 hours into the game, another bullshit boss.
I dare drink an estus, he jumps at me. same timing each time, it's not even an RNG response, it's plain input reading to forbid you from healing unless you just dodged an attack.
get hit once, get stunlocked for 2/3 of your hp.
I don't know if I can even finish the game, I may just drop it or beeline to the basic ending some day.
most bosses are fine but some of them are just so shit.

bring on your "filtered", I beat nioh 2 ng+4 and god hand.

Attached: 20220226205101_1.jpg (1920x1080, 427.62K)

I see your problem. You need to git gud

god hand is one of the easiest games in history you literally dont get penalized for playing poorly lmao

just take the ashes pill and coast through the game

if its the same timing every time why do you even have to heal?
git gud fkn scrub

you put over 4 days into the gay to find out if it was good or not?
eat shit retard that's entirely on you

If you understand that they have an attack that is made to punish you for healing then heal at a better moment such as when they do an attack. It doesn't even have to be on where they have long animation, almost any attack they do away from you, you can heal in that moment.

Git gud, but you're totally right about enemies reading your inputs when healing.

>I dare drink an estus, he jumps at me. same timing each time, it's not even an RNG response, it's plain input reading to forbid you from healing

You're giving FROM WAAAAY too much credit.
These bosses using the same damn patterns ever since Dark Souls 1.

You got filtered by its difficulty and i'm actually mad these guys won't make harder smarter A.I

Have you even been playing the game, retard?

(you)

this is where you're wrong, you're defending the game, but input reading is artificial difficulty and bad practice. I can only react based on what I see/think is going to happen, but the enemy KNOWS what I'm doing. it's bullshit.

You're probably playing it like Dark souls, it isn't one. You need to put EVERYTHING on VIG and then spam ashes of war

I can see you are mad salty but unless you mean God Hand hard mode God Hand is incredibly easy. Anyone can mash their way through on Normal with enough attempts. You are also incredibly retarded. It's not "input reading" it's the enemy reacting to your attacks. Are God Hand enemies blocking also "input reading"? Retard. You are bad at the game. Accept it and move on.

cope

I have yet to encounter a single boss that doesn't have a heal opening.

>These bosses using the same damn patterns ever since Dark Souls 1.
loooooool

fight fast, human sized bosses with a fast weapon(nothing above greatsword size)
within the range of one of their attacks(this is more apparent at long range where they have one distance closing attack)
try healing when they don't have an attack going on, they will always start their distance closing attack and hit you.
now try it in quelaag's, O&S. they won't always do the same thing. the bosses are way dumber, quelaag jumping to the side for no reason, ornstein rushing in to hit air when you're not rolling. not the same AI base.

game is boring but it definitely isn't hard

I give each boss a few fair chances but if it's some uninspired bullshit like double crucible knight then I'll just summon 2 players and obliterate it. If a boss is annoying there's plenty of tools to effectively just skip him.

Margit was fun, Rennala was fun, Morgot was fun, Godrick was fun, Godfrey was fun, Radahn was fun, Ancestor Spirit was easy but beautiful, Dragonkin Soldier of Nokstella was fun and beautiful, Tree Sentinel/Draconic Tree Sentinel were fun, Night's Cavalry was fun, and a couple of the dungeon bosses have been fun as well.

>hurr durr ur retard
sure convinced me.

>god hand is incredibly easy
I'm replying to a jackass. god hand is an incredibly challenging game, on normal.
for incredibly easy you should try super mario world, kirby, minecraft. get your difficulty scale in check.

that's not what I said, read again.

I am just saying I haven't seen any input reading really.

This, no shame in countering low effort with your own bullshit. Don't pretend like they give the same care to every encounter.

not as hard as OP making it out to be js

you can just wait for him to be busy doing something to heal, or hide behind a pillar or something
what a dumb post

I see Shazam trannies are still hard at work trying to imprint the mindset of
>bro yeh it's amazing but I swear it becomes shit later

Touch grass, schizo