My 17 year old autistic brother is making my parents watch a dark souls videogame essay on the living room TV

>My 17 year old autistic brother is making my parents watch a dark souls videogame essay on the living room TV

Attached: C39D6FC6-FDDE-41A9-98ED-18B6B1B96BEB.jpg (657x527, 50.12K)

based tbdesu

chad behavior

Autism is fucking weird. A lot of you guys think you’re autistic because you’re social outcasts and can’t make friends but genuine autists are even weirder than any of the fuckers I met on this site.

Share it with us

Attached: 7727.jpg (372x326, 37.42K)

I have met a lot of autists in real life, you'd think they would have obscure taste in vidya, but they ALWAYS play the most normalfag shit possible. Pretty sad

Some genuine autists, especially ones who browse Any Forums, have learned to hide their powerlevel exceptionally well.

If it's Vaati is good.

I can understand why a Any Forums poster would have issues with people who talk about video games.

heh

Fuck you, you contrarian niggers

Elaborate.

are normies the real autists?

your brother is enjoying something and your parents are enjoying spending time with their son. seems like you're the contrarian here, since you're the only one mad about it.

>people born in 2005 are 17
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO TURN BACK TIME, PLEASE GOD NO FUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1594423554016.jpg (534x488, 249.58K)

I'm a diagnosed autist, ask me anything

Based brother

yeah, can I have a grilled chicken wrap, a hashbrown, and an apple pie please?

Autism is a spectrum. Doesn't mean that a lot of shy, weird and awkward guys that claim to be autistic aren't just shy, weird and awkward guys.

Holy shit...

Have you seen chris chan? The dude only played stuff like pokemon, sonic and animal crossing

u mad?

People have no clue what autism is so they use it as a catchall for anyone they deem different. The genuine, diagnosed autists I've met are all very social, but at the same time totally lack self awareness are easy to set off over trivial things. One of the warehouse workers at my job just burst into the office one day and started screaming at everyone over god knows what, left work early, and then came in the next day like it never happened.

Are your parents enjoying it? There's no reason why they shouldn't if they like fantasy settings.

most people are just spergs that dont have dysfunctional forms of autism

>you'd think they would have obscure taste in vidya, but they ALWAYS play the most normalfag shit possible. Pretty sad
Autists don't have an impulse to engage with shitty media to feel special like normalfags do.

sorry bro we're closed

They're really into it bro shutup.

I wish I was chad enough to not mask my autism but I have to keep my weird obsessions to myself. Nobody even humors me anymore I'm so alone, even in internet spaces.

I just did something like this in school a couple of weeks ago because I thought people were laughing at me

Attached: pepe.png (638x584, 268.45K)

i made my parents watch evo on espn

Attached: 1634090410726.png (653x523, 223.78K)

There are worse things on TV.