Strangers of Paradise

Demo is fun as fuck. Just got monk and working on dragoon next. The only problem i have so far is that its too fucking dark in a lot of these castles. I know the theme is chaos and darkness but i want to appreciate the level design

Attached: FNdFUATX0AAnxQw.jfif.jpg (3840x2160, 1.42M)

How's Jump? I've only unlocked White Mage and Red Mage when it comes to advanced jobs.

Appreciate deez nuts!

Amazing as a counter for those attacks you can't parry

Please don't tell me the demo ends after beating Garland.

Fuck.

I got filtered by the Black Knight for a while, but I managed to kick his ass with Marauder/Pugilist

Any really good job combos found? Im guessing SAM as a MP battery goes really well with an MP burner jobs but it also does that well enough by itself with sanshin stance

Attached: 20220206_030755.png (596x537, 122.16K)

Demo ends after beating the dark knight, the third stage. Cuts off before the forest with the elemental boss

I cancelled my preorder
so I could re-preorder it and get my 6,000 msr points

Fuck year.

Attached: pangaeaburst.gif (337x293, 3.38M)

the only thing thats bothering me about the game is the fact i can not see any thing man. i really dont understand how they thought this was good

Attached: FNiM6B-WYAAAda3.jpg (3840x2160, 498.75K)

I'm getting filtered hard by the Ravenous Courl cat thing fight in the Pravoka mission.

How the fuck do I beat it?

The SAM has this move where you can just keep on slashing endlessly and I am fucking obsessed with it.

How bad is it on PS4? Elden Ring runs and looks better than I expected it to but I've read that Strangers of Paradise runs and looks like shit on PS4.

Is it different from sanshin stance's basic attacks?

In performance mode the game runs at like sub-720p and averages like 45-55fps.
For me, as a MH4U vet who hundreds of hours on the game on the N3DSXL, it was playable.

But I definitely am getting it on PC, but if I didn't have a PC I'd still play it on PS4.

He was not EZ pickins

Attached: Bikke.png (1477x1920, 1.93M)

Not sure. It's an R1, R1, R2 and then you spam R1 to keep on slashing.

What system is that on? I'm on Series X and my game is nowhere near that dark.

Got him down and thought that it was too easy so I was waiting for a second phase that never came.

ps5 not sure if its my settings but i have everything at default t

Who Marauderchad here?

Does the forward and backwards attacks on the dual daggers that leave shadowy after effects have i-frames?

Just wait till you get berserker user. Zerkin' out feels so good

Soul shield, don't forget to job switch to use your other bar. It's strong against lightning but if you absorb the stun move it's affected by that.

>people running coop on story mode

Attached: 0.jpg (600x768, 100.98K)

That sounds better than what I've been hearing. FPS especially, I've read that it drops to like 20 at times.

It does but rarely. There is a moment at the intro fight where the framerate feels like 30fps.

And during cutscenes, the framerate fluctuates wildly. Again, it felt like MH4U on the N3DSXL.

But during boss fights and battle moments, it's mostly stable, and I never felt like my losses in my (so far) 5 hours of playing could be attributed to framedrops or stutters.

Is Red Mage accessible in the demo?

Yes (Unlocked through Mage and Swordfighter)

That's good. I'll have to try the demo soon.

Yes, you need to level swordfighter and mage. The R2 ability is chainspell which lets you cast fire, thunder, blizzard, regen, protect, shell, and haste. You can't charge to get higher tier spells but you can spam them while you're casting.

Another thing I have to note in terms of positives for performance: Loading is very fast. But that may be because I have an SSD on my original PS4 instead of the PS4's HDD.

The game will always freeze for 1 second before you go into the jobs menu, but since you're doing it at a save statue, it's not going to get you killed or anything. Just an annoyance.