All fromsoft games will be open world from now on

>no sekiro games in development
>next game is guaranteed open world and is already in development
>everyone wanked off to them so no point in improving the shit game
>more wacky anime shit
>more rehashes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220310-185236_Twitter.jpg (719x1053, 326.81K)

Thier next game will absolutely not be as big as the first. This is general trend to all recent open world games, the first is flocked too cause its new and novel by the normies.

Are you implying that Elden Ring isn't the best game of the century? You must be a Shazamfag discord tranny schizo shill who needs to git gud

>no sekiro games in development
Sekiro is an Activision game user, From being the developer doesn't change that

It doesn't say open world is guaranteed. Its very likely but the phrase could refer to how they went the extra mile for magic this time around.

NOOOOOOOOOO

Hopefully the next one isn't 99% the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Good, I like Elden Ring a lot. The last 6 FROM games had regular level design, you can survive another open world game.

BTW, you appear to have already forgotten about the Armored Core leak. They have multliple dev teams now, and can grow even more with ER's success.

Fromsoft games are already open world

This is why keeping games niche is a good thing, trannies ruin everything. All games now are objectively bad open world walking sims that nobody likes, mindless ARPGs or cover shooters

I told dark souls fags that they would win a battle but ultimately lose the war, they shilled ER so much that now Dark Souls is dead on the water, its over

They only published it outside Japan. It's not an Activision IP.

As long as they fix the balancing, and have less retarded bosses.

Attached: 1645843283636.jpg (801x549, 82.17K)

Based more open world games, I'm excited.

>Activision is owned by xbox
>xbox is buying platinum games
>platinum making sekiro, adding air combat and making it cruhazy

It could work.

What does a C team From game look like?

open world is meme

That was Elden Ring, A team is working on AC. B team is busy with Bubsy 4D.

>already making a new game
>no DLC for elden flop
frombabies are FINISHED

>game starts with the boy growing up by few years
>the gov takes over ashina
>the game is about the boy taking back ashina from the gov and you fight a personafication of miyamoto musashi called the poet Saint musashi!!

Fucking both games looks and play the same?
Holy fuck elden ring is a good game but it is not different from dark souls.

>xbox is buying platinum games
I've never heard that, are people just guessing on the basis that MS is on a buying spree and P*'s in financial trouble?

I put in 99 hours in Elden Ring since release and love it, but I'd really appreciate smaller, more focused experience after it.
Elden Ring should get DLC or three though.

Remember when he said he wasn't making anymore Souls games, and just made Dork Souls 4 openworld?

Dlc profits are getting limited compared to just releasing new games, game will probably have some online gaas update.