It's more fun than Elden Ring

It's more fun than Elden Ring.

Attached: 1646963590955.png (930x558, 881.3K)

OP here, pic unrelated. I'm trans btw.

Of course it is. Elden Bing is a shitty yearly rehash

Begone botwtranny

Attached: 1636935282702.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

>Days since BoTW fags last cried about Elden Ring
>0

It's fun for people who can make their own goals. BOTWs sandbox makes it so that the only limiting factor to the player's fun is the player themself.

For me, it's Terraria: the best open world game out of all of them.

Attached: de12igg-7875d794-10f5-40ee-ba72-4823aff0a5a9.png (2500x4100, 3.38M)

stop trying to divide both are equally great and better than horizon

Attached: 1645673994013.webm (1920x528, 2.93M)

Emulator glitch

Elden Ring > Horizon > Botw

Unbiased perspective

BOTW is not fun, it's a walking sim.

Furtrannia isn't an open world game, it's pixel garbage.

In Elden Ring your picture would be filled with unique enemies and bosses, merchants with their own items you can’t get anywhere else, entrances to dungeons with their own feels etc.
In BotW, you know you’re gonna find another copy pasted shrine dungeon that looks the same as the last, a couple of korok seed “””puzzles””” and another boblin goblin camp with a chest containing 5 arrows. Let’s face it, ER mogged the absolute fuck out of BotW.

The fact that you think one of these (((games))) is comparable to the others is very telling of your personal tastes and political ideals

Nah, botw is shit. It parasitized the zelda fanbase and now it's trying to leech off elden ring to stay relevant. It's a travesty of a game and I'm tired of pretending it's not. If botw2 doesn't btfo botw and be everything it should've been, the zelda series is dead.

You could say that about fucking anything

>stop trying to divide

More like stop posting things I don't like.

Go to bed, Tendie.

New schizo thread after his last one died I love how mindbroken BoTWfags have been these past 2 years.

>2021 = Dark Souls 1 is confirmed the greatest game ever made
>2022 = Any Forums is engulfed by Elden Ring and likely will be for a decade, literally everywhere you look, everyboard you go to that's vidya related is about Elden Ring. Critics calling it the greatest game ever made

Meanwhile you guys don't even have a general over on /vg/ and can't talk about BoTW unless you bait relevent fanbases into your threads like this one. Truly remarkable how far you guys have fallen

Attached: Dark Souls best game of all time.webm (896x504, 1.69M)

Dropped it at the forced crossdressing section, not sorry

So you could choose a billion things to complain about, but you immediately zoom in on "MUH GRAFIX". Proof that modern corporate idaeology has rotted your brain.

A pity.

Its fucking boring. I got off the plataeu, I got to the Zora city, beat Vah Ruta, fought some guardians and shrines (shrines literally give fuck all other than spirit orbs). It gets repetitive fast.

That was a criticism of it's art style not its graphical fidelity. It's normie pixle indie shit that goes in the trash with all the others.

>anyone being btfo by a yearly rehash
>ever

Attached: 20220110_025502.jpg (633x438, 176.64K)

>criticism
Saying that a game is for trannies is NOT criticism.

Attached: 008.jpg (750x729, 301.54K)

Pick a better series to be an emboldened cuck about. Like Monster Hunter, Resident Evil, Skyrim, etc. Nobody will ever get be upset over reddit's fad of the month