Is it really necessary to play super difficult games to be a gamer

Is it really necessary to play super difficult games to be a gamer.

I'm kind of having a crisis right now.

Attached: 1646958752579.png (794x775, 520.16K)

we all are bro
id post some boobas for you but i lost my usb

calling yourself a "gamer" is the most faggiest shit ever. Its just a marketing term created by Sony and Microsoft because they're so out of touch. Back in the day nobody called themselves that.

Also most "hard" games are just trial and error. Just focus on playing FUN games and enjoying them.

Why don't you stop caring if you fit into an abstract role and just enjoy whatever games you do like? Absolutely retarded OP, no one IRL worth spending time with cares how HARDCORE the games you play are.

Attached: 1640638781081.gif (500x349, 887.03K)

I almost never play difficult games because I hate the monotony of just doing the same thing over and over

The word gamer was actually coined in 1422 and was used to refer to people who played card games.

I mean I always considered myself a part of the gaming community. My first console was an Atari 2600 my gandpa almost threw away, but a Super Nintendo was there soon.

But I never "struggled and perservered", which is the essence of a real gamer. I played easy games like Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, Chrono Trigger, etc. And easy games are trash... Later, I fell in love with movie games in the 5th and 6th gen. Final Fantasy 7, Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid, Killer 7 etc. and movie games are for faggots. Style over substance trash.

I've literally been the casual ruining games with easy difficulty and storylines my whole life. Those comics about people ruining a hobby? It's fucking me. I just never realized it before.

I don't know what to do now.

if you don't play on hard, you probably aren't even playing real gamer games; so don't even worry about it, just consume you can't change who you are

globohomo post

Attached: gamers (2).jpg (1125x825, 776.71K)

bro who cares don't let this awful awful board dictate your tastes. you should play the games you like that make you happy because they make you happy, not because you can prove yourself to an user that you'll never know

Not here, everywhere. In real life too. I've been found out because I haven't been playing Elden Ring. It's nowhere on my PSN. And I have no interest in it.

i don't see why it matters tho. i'm playing elden ring but i gave up on sekiro after 5 hours cuz i was too busy at work, after i boasted about how much i loved the series. who cares. you're a man presumably do whatever you want. like the other user said being a gamer is fake play and talk about whatever you want

you've posted this already

I play to be immersed. Challenge is fine but reality is challenging enough.

But if I'm not wanted here, and my shit taste and lack of skill is driving the quality down for everyone else, it makes sense just to leave.

I beat Nethack 10 years ago so I am permanently a pro gamer no matter how bad I actually am at gameu

I beat most of the underworld in Nioh 2 and maxed out everything. I am a better gamer than most of Any Forums without question.

>cars blanket as a little kid

underage

2006 was 16 years ago bro. If you were 10 when Cars came out you'd be 26 now.

just play games if you wants. play all kinds and find a cushy groove. i started with horizontal shmups and babby side scrollers. then arcade/console ninja gaiden and megaman and as many different ones as i could since, cause mega dork

hey OP. just find something you enjoy, and do that. Don't bother striving to be great at certain aspects of it. Have fun, if you gain experience and become good at what you enjoy, then great!

No,
enjoy what you enjoy

No, there is an industry problem of dumbing down games though, to the point where everything AAA feels the same until we get something new that works and then everyone copies that.

I'm not a gaymer barely play any games now, but 95% of games aren't fun if you play normal modo/savescum.
Those difficulty modes were designed for kids and old people.