Redpill me on Goldmask

Redpill me on Goldmask.

Attached: goldmask.png (935x879, 1.35M)

redpill doesnt mean explain

Someone overly literally interpreting the concept of mentally ascending in order to become a star.

a retarded fag who couldnt even wipe his ass and got mogged by 37 int boy

oh I thought this was a morrowind thread

welcome moon and star
come to me through fire and war
oh oh

He removed the ability for people to influence the Elden Ring / Golden Order and doomed humanity(?) to unending, unquestioning servitude for the Greater Will.

Dagoth Ur is a bit more interesting. Basically he achieved anti-Chim. Where as a couple of other people like Vivec and Tiber Septim saw the world for the dream that it was, but were such raving narcissists that they insisted on continuing to exist as individual beings regardless, Dagoth Ur saw the world for the dream it was and believes himself the dreamer. Metaphorically, the others saw the "wheel of the world" and its many spokes, but Dagoth Ur saw the wheel from the front, where he was presented with the letter "I". That is why is is so confident when faced with the Nerevarine, he thinks himself effectively a creator god.

He also has a sort of "reverse undead" thing going on. Normal people exist in 2 states: alive, awake, and with their soul in nirn, or alive, asleep, and their soul in the dreamsleeve. When people die, they are dead, asleep, and their souls are in the dreamsleeve. When you make an undead, you're essentially "waking up" a soul and pulling it out of the dreamsleeve: the creature is dead, awake, and with a soul on nirn. Dagoth Ur is dead and in the dream sleeve, but he's also awake. And when he dreams, his soul manifests on Nirn. That's why "killing" him just causes him to completely vanish, leaving not even ectoplasm behind, you're essentially destroying a figment of his imagination. Severing the Heart of Lorkhan from Red Mountain presumably fixed his inversion, similarly to how it eventually unmade Vivec's time spell on the asteroid, resulting in it crashing into red mountain at full speed.

99 Faith

A 6 trillion IQ autist that managed to think so hard he figured out how to fix reality

this might be pasta but it's also right

What if Goldmask was a girl?

Attached: 1646781301477.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

Attached: 1629461635204.jpg (1920x1080, 482.78K)

His brain is so big he managed to outthink the gods themselves

What is that armor? The pants?

His quest gives you the actual best ending in the game, Rannifags don't @ me.

It's not pasta but I wish it had been, saved a picture of a post explaining some of it in more detail but can't find it now, so I had to type it out

Would love to, but I missed his whole quest cause of that faggot Cohryn. Gotta wait for me to get there with a new character.

Eh, I'd rather the greater will ruling the world than the mother of truth or the god of rot or some other outer god. Although on my current run I want to accept the frenzy flame.

This is what reading every message in ER does to you.

Best ending is Lord of Chaos. No more curses, no more suffering, burn it all down.