HAHAHA WHAT IF THE BOSS FLIPPED AROUND LIKE A WET NOODLE HAD MOVES WITH NO WINDUP AND YOU DIED IN TWO HITS

>HAHAHA WHAT IF THE BOSS FLIPPED AROUND LIKE A WET NOODLE HAD MOVES WITH NO WINDUP AND YOU DIED IN TWO HITS

Attached: elden-ring-ulcerated-tree-spirit-fire.jpg (1920x1080, 304.87K)

All of its moves have huge windup
You just don't see it when the camera's inside of it

lol.. of all bosses this is the one you complain about? have you never played souls before? how do you even get this far and have problems with this boss?

One of the easier bosses in this game imo, only took me two tries the rest upwards of twenty

Hug it and do jumping attacks. Run when it starts to do some AOE bullshit. It doesn't really have good accuracy against players that are hugging it.

>make a giant, amorphous pound of flesh do sperg out combo hits like a bloodborne enemy
>stick them in claustrophobic areas where they clip sometimes entirely through terrain
>one of the most egregious cases is essential to completing an NPC storyline

Genuinely, metaphorically, physically and literally, what the FUCK is fromsoft's problem?

It was annoying at first but once you realize that it doesn't do multi hit moves and it sticks it's arms out just for you to hit, it's not that hard
I broke its guard three times

I think the main problem with these bosses is that you aren't forced to fight them multiple times, you can just scrape your way through once without learning anything

WTF!?

git gud

am i the only one that thinks a the bosses delay way too much and fucking pre roll every single timee because of how slow they actually attack?

try fire
bloodstain?
seek skill
didn't expect weak foe

The first time I fought this thing I just clipped through it for 2 minutes and took no damage at all with it flailing around. Eventually it hit me a few times and I died.
I was very confused.

They literally wait for you to press a button user.

wtf lol

Don't care

the true boss in that encounter is the arena. that thing is a pathetically easy out in the open

This is literally one of the top 5 easiest bosses in the game.

yeah a bunch of enemies have input reads, you'll see what we mean sooner or later

becomes a really easy miniboss lategame, just bullshit in the starting area because you're stuck in a tiny room and you haven't seen this guy before and the camera is spazzing out

This dude is easy as fuck, he has no active frames. As long as you aren't fat rolling it's basically impossible to get hit by 90% of his moves. His throw is also one of the weakest of any boss, if not the weakest, despite literally eating you.

get more vigor you double nigger