How would you save WoW bros

How would you save WoW bros

>fire the entire writing team and replace them with people who actually like high fantasy
>revert the story back to the end of Warcraft III via some magic fuckery
>adopt the gameplay philosophy of vanilla WoW (self-contained realms, difficult levelling that requires groups, no looking for dungeons etc)
>write new stories that are smaller in scope but focus on interesting stuff in the WoW lore
>ensure that there's very short gaps between content

Attached: WoW_Box_Art1.jpg (264x376, 62.04K)

less content, more cash shop cosmetics
what remains of subscribers are too addicted to quit and the whales will pay for literally anything

actually succeed in getting the rights for warhammer, now that CA hands it out to basically anyone, and doing it justice instead of making a cartoony facsimile
the damage is done, there is no saving that thing as it is

I legitimately think there is no saving it. There's possibly no saving mmos in general as they've become progression ecosystems with little to no care for player interactions, role-playing, or any form of immersion. It's like they're embarrassed to be mmos and just want to hook players to play dress up with their ridiculous show off cosmetics and achievements.

GW* im retarded ill go take my meds

Modern MMOs are beyond saving. The entire genre needs to be reinvented before it'd be worth playing again.

I can say with absolute confidence that MMO players are by far the worst of any genre. They don’t want an actual interesting game, everything that isn’t getting better gear or mounts is a “waste of time” to them

Elden Ring 2
But just implement WoW drops/mounts

Mate I concluded they wrecked it when they put in too many mounts that were ingame shop only.

It was already a grind but now as a player you have to grind ingame and out of game and buy the game and pay a subcription. come on...

Digital "Minimum Wage" soon, comrade

save?
we just play wow ascension, the peak of all time wow.

Sell off all company assets and liquidate the company

dead game is dead. you can either go hang out with povertynips in FFXIV or sack up and play GW2 or ESO

>build changes overnight because a bored dev wants to rework how an entire abilitity works (righteous fury)
it has its downsides
not to mention
>no politics in chat (unless we like your politics)

More Troll and Gnome pussy. Night Elves are their own faction, undead too. Add Dark Trolls to Alliance. Make classes more unique and rely more on class fantasy (and race) so a Tauren Paladin would have different effects, abilities than say a Troll or Elf Paladin. Etc etc

lmfao nothing would suprise me on this timeline.

why are you asking for something that has never existed?
even classic and crusader don't match that, it's time to let go user

>How would you save WoW bros

Attached: 1642033030672.png (599x528, 308.79K)

Just shut it down.

Attached: Astro Jailer.png (680x703, 398.13K)

shut down official servers and open source the game

please just play other games and let it die man, come on

There's no saving it at this point, I'd just retcon everything made past vanilla and make Warcraft 4

Attached: inhuman.jpg (480x360, 55.91K)

trick the players into interacting with each other

Why do you think they are suddenly pushing the story into the realm of creation / first ones if they weren't about to retcon everything?
The bad guy is literally holding the engine of creation, and if the good guys beat him then they will hold it. Considering how much destruction there was in the WC universe in terms of cities and zones it would make sense for it to go all the way back pre 2nd war

God why the fuck has everything become convoluted and retarded now

Man imagine if they did a JoJos and let the bad guy win and reset the entire universe into one that is similar but different

>difficult levelling that requires groups
Boomer delusion still going strong even after classic

is there any MMO more cucked than wow?

In terms of even the big silent baldie guy wouldn't he want to go back to pre banishment and implement his plans?

Idk, it seems to ne like they are intentionally heading for a retcon and maybe WoW2 with the splintered timeliness. I can't imagine why they would be so suddenly and out of nowhere create an expa sion which thrusts you into the center of creation in one expansion.

The most popular version of anything always becomes cucked as they're typically run by retarded corporations who can't settle for a large and dedicated following and demand growth in playerbase every year, so they start trying to cater to people who shouldn't like the game.

Reminder the gatekeeping is good

remove all niggers they added the last 2 years
ban women
ban jews
and kill activision

The lack of lfg made guilds essential. I tried wow this expac and the community was dead. You could always find a group but it was hardly a mmo. Eve online is immune to that and if you must play an mmo you should pick that one.

Stop adding a big bag evil guy that it's evil because he just want to get power to stop the next evil big bad evil guy that's evil because he just want to get power to stop the next evil etc etc
Make it so the big bad evil it's the Allience one for once

Focusing on smaller scale issues would allow for a much greater range of bad guys / motivations desu