What’s the earliest you could get this? Is there an optimized route?

What’s the earliest you could get this? Is there an optimized route?

Attached: BEDDE372-0FA0-4902-89EC-6EE80772F4F0.jpg (657x980, 161.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Eldenring/comments/t9we3z/renna_rise_early_glitch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dunno, havent found it.

You need to kill Radahan.
Bosses ae equivalent to like level 70ish

if thats ALL you wanted I guess you start, go to stormgate, get your horse, head to 3rd church of marika, take the teleporter behind it, go to bestial sanctum. from there head south to lenne's rise.

From there you grind out 80 or so levels chasing rocks down a hill, then start working on ranni's questline, part of which is beating radahn so good luck.

gay

I beat radahn at level ~55

>finish ranni questline
>drop it to a friend
>they drop it to your new account
There, now you have it before tree sentinel.

well this guy's going int so he will need more levels, otherwise he's going to get oneshot.

suppose he could cheese it by getting rotten breath and putting points in arcane though

No optimized route.

You have to kill Radahan which can be done anywhere from 35-60. It depends on your weapon upgrades. You also need to kill 2 other bosses after Radhan. It's a long as fuck quest. I know because i'm currently on it for Blaidds armor

Attached: 20220311002330_1.jpg (1920x1080, 677.08K)

soon as you start the run, open cheat engine and replace item id

Pretty sure one of the teleporters in Liurna takes you to nokron

Or you know, he could just go Dex/STR and respecc after he gets it

how to level chasing rocks? are they free exp mobs?

There is no fast way. It's very worth it for the cool factor however. Just wish the r2 wasn't so jank.

Attached: 1646890759421m.jpg (1024x576, 60.07K)

Good luck crossing lake of rot and beating astel on low sl

if you want to get a bunch of levels really fast for a focused build, the by far fastest way to get a bunch of levels early game is just to kill that gimped giant dragon in northern Caelid. Get any bleed weapon (like the conveniently located spiked mace on the path from the starting area to caelid) and then stand next to the white dragons left leg and just bleed it out for like 10 minutes.
It's dull but faster than anything else.

south of lennes rise a boulder spawns. you manipulate it to roll off the cliff, turn your camera to look at it, you get slightly under 2k runes. go back to site of grace, repeat.

It's boring but a cheap way to level a new character.

You can cheese him with Dragon Rot breath, proc it once to get to second phase and proc again to kill. Killed him early by activating the lift to Atlus Plain so you go straight to the festival

Dunno if its worth it.. I finally managed to get it and upgrade to +9, it feels like it does less damage than the night&flame +5 I had been using

Someone actually managed to get into Renna's rise early through jumping on the trees in the back. I tried for about four hours and couldn't do it, maybe some user has more luck with it

reddit.com/r/Eldenring/comments/t9we3z/renna_rise_early_glitch/

you can also get the night cavalry near there to fall off the cliff for 42k and then kill godrick to have varre move and do 3 invasions to get to mohg and then OOB AI glitch him and use a gold foot to get 500k+ souls plus whatever items are in that area (including early ancient somber stone)

yeah but that only has the snow witch set, not the dmgs

Pretty sure it lets you take the teleporter, maybe Ranni's doll is there anyway even though you sequence skip?

Even if you teleport to Rot Lake early and theoretically sequence break you still need Ranni's ring which entails beating Rennala

Attached: __ranni_the_witch_and_tarnished_elden_ring__5c8be2457bf6e52091ed2c8727707a05.jpg (3684x2605, 1016.77K)

You can also get to the palace approach site of grace in that area, and shoot a giant chicken with a bow to make it run off a cliff for 10k a pop runes. its right next to the site of grace for easy resetting.

That is still faster than needing to do Radahn and Nokron

God i can't wait to get it but I haven't even started rannis quest. Just got to raya Lucaria academy after beating godrick
I'm currently using the str int axe that summons the skelebros. Shit is cool as fuck but slow and does good damage
Is there any other int weapon I could get before dmgs? Or should I rush it some way?

I hate how slow it is. Especially since it exists in the same game as the moonveil katana which is way faster and does more damage.

Try to start Ranni's questline through Rogier. It's a lot more interesting that way.

is it worth respeccing? Im currently rocking the greatsword from gargoyle twins and it seems pretty strong. for dark moon, Id have to dump some points in INT

Moonveil is better. It does more damage, is quicker and pierces through enemies.