Why dont western games do romance well like Japanese do? Is it because the devs are all bitter liberal degenerates?

Why dont western games do romance well like Japanese do? Is it because the devs are all bitter liberal degenerates?

Attached: 1646770988936.webm (576x1024, 1.98M)

i thought that was the entire reason bioware games ever even got played

The fact that you think Japanese games do romance well is hilarious. Video games don't do romance well as a medium.

COMO EU ODEIO MULHER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: yellingpepe.png (680x680, 289.89K)

You have no idea what romance is you bitter liberal coomer

You sure showed me, man. Really strong examples you picked to prove me wrong, too.

>like Japanese do
You don't actually explain what you thing the Japanese do. It's a big country with different ideas of romance. You show your smoothed-brainedness simply by not detailing what you think romance should be. Even then, you're still an idiot for thinking everyone is attracted to the same thing.

Seething. Japanese games are very memorable for their romances and they are a major part of many games. The West has no romance and if they do it feels fake and artificial, because western liberal devs are incapable of love

translation: anime girls are hot

Kawaki-desu oni-chan. Let me recite a 15 paragraph essay while you fuck my ass uguuu. N-not that I want you to fuck my ass, mind you! Baka!

Panam's route in cyberpunk is the most well done romance I have experienced

Clearly (and unsurprisingly) you haven't played all romance games in Japan.

Attached: ml.jpg (1732x975, 232.86K)

LA chica grande es muy grande
Howd I do spic bros? I learned a little Spanish in school but forgot

Attached: 1642278307777.webm (404x720, 2.85M)

learn more Spanish

Fucking retard.

>i'm a femoid look at my ass

the absolute state of w*men

Attached: ExemplaryChillyHart.webm (1424x1088, 1.62M)

So, uh… anyone got any examples of romance in vidya done right?

>latina
They balloon after age 30 and cover themselves in wrinkles

Kys redditfrog zoomer

definition of butterface

That's a man

lucido dms

Attached: 1635346310207.png (470x591, 230.56K)

unironically Monster Girl Quest.

Attached: kissu.jpg (1438x1080, 108.55K)

No, everyone here claiming video games from anywhere do romance well has decided not to provide any examples at all to support the claim.

This is why I completely rebuffed this 5'1 latina who couldn't have been more than 90lbs who was relentlessly pursuing me through every dating app

>They balloon after age 30
I thought that was if they got pregnant.

They will.

>japanese games
>romance
>well

the deluded high school fantasies of lonely middle aged men are not good romance lmao

you missed your chance for young love and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1541626739263.gif (256x196, 546.58K)

all anime (and Japanese TV) is intensely autistic and you'd realise this if you'd ever actually experienced romance and relationships in your life