I am a 24 year old virgin

I am a 24 year old virgin

Attached: cry.gif (500x281, 499.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EbHGS_bVkXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>only 24
hahaha

How? I'm 5'6" and a dork and I still had sex at 17.

Attached: 1610482572965.jpg (540x539, 138.52K)

How did this trash get an anime

Me too. I think we've crossed the thresh hold where its too late for us. Any girl who finds out you're a virgin at 24 will treat you like radioactive waste. At least we have our friends on Any Forums user.

Attached: 1470622051167.jpg (1215x900, 192.58K)

>tfw no 24 year old virgin bf to play vidya with and NOT have sex with!

in your 30s your hair starts to go, it gets harder to burn fat/put on muscle, the number alone puts people off, 30+ women are shit, dating apps no longer let you lie about age forcing you to show id and shit, you become more prone to injury and fatigue.

improve yourself and go find a girl now while you still have youth

No one gives a shit.
Stop posting already.
Go mope around on Faceberg if you want faggots to give you sympathy.

Wait a second, this isn't video games...

Attached: 1638070142171.jpg (960x960, 121.89K)

Ok

i am 30 and all of this is true i just got lucky and have a full head of hair thankfully

Attached: hamtaro.webm (324x640, 691.59K)

What do you think of Elden Ring OP?

Attached: 1646489306730.jpg (1920x2560, 1.04M)

I am a 26 year old virgin

Attached: E955297F-5BA4-4DC5-89E2-10CAB1534D37.jpg (932x820, 51.03K)

not op, i haven't held a conversation with a woman that isn't my mother since i finished high school 4 years ago and my social skills have gotten terribly worse since i'm a neet

You really have it lucky OP.

In terms of dateability, objectively speaking I am likely to be in the top few percent of single guys my age. Physical attributes and personality wise many girls find me attractive. My job is considered prestigious to some and to others high paid. Given that 80% of girls go for 20% of guys, I get laid, a lot.
I don’t objectify women and getting into their pants has never been my main objective.Sex just happens to be one of many things which are fun and in my experience has always happened organically.
When some friends asked me for advice on how to lose their virginity or how to attract a crush, I was very surprised. I wrongly thought that most guys get laid quite a bit. Later on then I realised it’s quite different for men and women.
I’m very worried that I’m getting desensitised to sex. I’m straight but somehow I find the old thrill of seeing boobs and vajajay have lost their shine for me. Now they are really more similar than different and I’m no longer as excited to see the parts of a new girl. To me sex has become something which just happens and isn’t a big part of my life. Sex isn’t my goal but it’s also come to a stage where if a girl doesn’t want to have sex with me, I’ll just be more surprised than any other emotion.
Personally though I am worried of not being able to find The One. After so many girls I’ve still not met a single one whom I feel I can love with all my heart. I observed that guys who don’t get many girls, easily fall in love. Usually starved for attention, the first girl who gives them any, wins their heart. But for someone like me who quite often has girls chasing me, it’s really quite hard, in comparison. I too want to feel the fluttering feeling of love and commit to myself to one person forever but I really can’t seem to be able to find her.
In a way I feel like a loser. My friends can marry the first girl they date. After a large two digit number, I am still looking for love.

is there even a point to using dating apps if I can't drive and live with my parents?
I don't even want to use them because I'm terrified of putting my real identity out there like that

playing woke sjw games will do that to you

I'm 31.

Attached: rSHslu8.png (1280x720, 892.22K)

fpbp

I just turned 26.

I'm a 27 volcel.
Imagine ever giving up the chance to turn into a vampire.

Attached: 780.gif (446x512, 1.15M)

>can't drive and live with my parents?
not much point doing anything son. move out and secure means of transportation, unless youre in a place where public transportation will take you wherever

I just turned 30 yesterday, enjoy my new adquired powers.

HAH, 35 here, get on my level faggots

Attached: 1646931898948.gif (500x280, 1.97M)

what if I'm incapable of moving out and taking care of myself?

then women are the least of your concerns

Shut up, the mods will hear you

Attached: 1639871263905.jpg (500x500, 92.69K)

>tfw 23 yo virgin
>too autistic to ever fix the any social skill related issues i have
yeah, it's over for me

Attached: 1621378468747.jpg (700x840, 232.87K)

I would lose what little free time I have if I had a gf. Plus she'd become fat anyway.

Based 30s chad telling it how it is.

>29 year old virgin Any Forumsfag
Bros.

Attached: r0ttsw.gif (355x264, 714.44K)

>28
>Virgin
>No friends
>Birthday only a few weeks away

I slept in my car for an hour after work today, then drove home and slept in bed for 3 more hours I have no drive to do anything anymore.

Attached: 1646339343562.png (1124x1600, 585.29K)

Are you retarded or a cripple? If not then you can

1. Learn to drive or take public transportation
2. Pull up Youtube on your phone and search "how to cook pasta/salmon/chicken" etc
3. Get a job
4. Get a vacuum, a bucket, mop and cleaning equipment and keep your apartment clean
5. Literally google "how to do ______" if a problem arises at all and learn to fix it yourself.

I'm.... I'm not playing Elden Ring guys
ah! I know I'm just..... not going to hahahaha

Based, welcome to many years or self realization and not giving a fuck.

you are wrong
not having a girlfriend and not having sex is literally all I can think about anymore
having someone love me and take my virginity would fix all of my problems

i'm gonna kill myself as soon as my parents die.

Are you guys too poor to afford a slut?

I’m a wizard, and I have realized power beyond a sex-haver’s vacuous imagination.

I am a 29 year old virgin

Going on a date with cute redhead in 50min
It will be my first date since my ex cheated on me
Wish me luck vros

Attached: 1632685005884.jpg (478x1024, 59.04K)

a women will not fix all of your problems. trust me

>anyone older than 20 posting on Any Forums
this place isn't for you anymore

Attached: skeletonmario.jpg (1280x720, 111.04K)

>I am a 24 year old virgin
Feels good man.

Attached: 1529117161636.png (400x435, 217.65K)

I don't even know how to pay bills or taxes or find a place to live
I don't know how to find a job and I've never had one

Nice blog post faggot, go play Devil May Cry.

Attached: 1616020118768.jpg (1024x1317, 88.21K)

>friends
>Any Forums

You guys aren't even useful to hold my loneliness together

Cheers to that

Attached: Cheers.gif (500x281, 727.22K)

>having someone love me and take my virginity would fix all of my problems

They won't want to love or fuck you if you don't have a job, have your own place and know how to clean, cook and make yourself look presentable. No woman worth loving wants someone who plays video games all day and collects government benefits. Maybe move down South and find some redneck opiate chick, that could work.

Attached: 1635897175813.jpg (1920x1080, 476.9K)

>dating apps no longer let you lie about age forcing you to show id and shit
what kind of fucking dating apps do you use?

based, i've never much enjoyed living, and the idea of 60+ more years of that, let alone imagining all of those years alone puts a misery in me that's indescribable

LMAO hard cope, all women crave 30+ yo guys

Is he ok?

Getting a job is actually really easy, those weird contracting sites actually work. Then you become an ascended loser where you have effectively infinite money but no soul.

>Only in your 20s

Attached: ohno.jpg (150x150, 4.36K)

the problem is you have to interact with other people to do most of that, and i absolute despise it

i am a 31 year old wizard

Attached: jacking off.jpg (1994x1496, 499.17K)

Just take the GFEpill, user. There's no reason to make yourself suffer.

Attached: 1605421065707.png (500x500, 138.83K)

27 and I already accepted that I would need to hire a hooker to lose it, something that I don't really fell like doing.

You're just a pussy user.

I will be here till I die or it finally shuts down

It's okay.

I don't get benefits
my parents do everything for me
women can be worthless and still have people love them why can't I do the same
why am I expected to reach out to people when it's so terrifying and impossible
I can't do it
I can't even make simple decisions

no, but that was also a blank shot so the animal might have survived.

>tried to use
tinder
bumble
pairs (i live in japan)
other paid apps that people actually use here in japan

badoo and okcupid you can lie on but those are just full of bots and SEA niggers here

>pay bills
Create an online account with your ISP, utility company, bank etc and set up EFTs.
>pay taxes
TurboTax or H&R Block if you're worried about doing it yourself. Also Google "how to do taxes" and watch some videos.
>find a place to live
This one you want to hire a real estate agent for, otherwise you'll end up with some shitty Craigslist tier slumlord/roommates. Also you need credit or a co-signer
>find a job
Recruiting agency. You'll start low like "night shift janitor" or something but at least it will pay the rent

how do you deal with being insanely insecure? i'm very Any Forums and get stares often but i don't feel good enough to talk to women yet

how? describe how what i said indicates that.

I never understood why people care about losing virginity so much. It means literally nothing.

Attached: 1644459693995.png (845x645, 236.22K)

Im 32 and never have, you fucking low level squeeker.

everyone craves 18-28 men and women. you saying "cope" is the biggest projection ive seen in a while, unless your brain has melted so much you can only speak in Any Forums lingo buzzwords

It means people like you you tard. It's like water, you don't really care until you're not getting it.

oi oi how long do I need to lift to get stares? I have weight adjustable dumbbells that i've been using with 1 inch plates

Here in the US I've never had to put my ID in for a dating app (though I've only used like 3).
Weird

what are efts
what's credit or a co signer
where do I find a recruiting agency

youtu.be/EbHGS_bVkXY

I had sex with 4 different people this week, 2 men and 2 women

Random standards made up by others.
Who fucking cares, I only want to fuck fictional characters that can only exist inside my head.
Losing my virginity would feel pointless and I honestly find IRL people disgusting.

Attached: 1646956725318.jpg (680x706, 39.06K)

different user, how do I work up the nerve to try a dating app? what even happens with it?
the thought of putting myself out there is so terrifying it makes me want to cry

it took me half a year to notice results and a whole year for others to notice them