Metroid

should i start with nes metroid or go straight to super metroid? what's the correct "order" for these games?

Attached: 1646957090260.jpg (1084x2047, 460.53K)

GOLEM GET YE GONE

lol 0/10 ugly not blonde.

She has a cute penis

Meanwhile in reality

Attached: 66486165_752436665174422_8199676407717200457_n.jpg (557x1080, 175.97K)

>GOLEM GET YE GONE
GOLEM GET YE GONE

>meanwhile she's still cute
What's your point

he looks better here tho

M-Mommy!

Attached: 356E79E7-5BD7-42AB-B3C4-EF01DDC45BA7.jpg (2160x2880, 898.3K)

Metroid Zero Mission is basically a clean remake of the original NES game, to which I'd say it's perfectly fine to start there. After that, go to Super Metroid.

There is a chronological order of the games, but its a little iffy with the Prime games and remakes. Technically there's a game between the NES/Zero Mission and Super, which they even remade on the 3DS. It's definitely one of the weaker entries and isn't always recommended. Zero, Super, Fusion, then Dread is basically the order, with the Prime entries being anywhere you want.

No one cares about you or your faggy thread James

NES Metroid is good and has historic value but that's about it.
Start with Zero mission.

Post her dick

I don't care if it's impossible to impregnate, I'm still going to try

The story is so minimal order isn't important. Start with Super unless you've played a lot of a NES games. The original is special but rough in terms of modern sensibilities.

ZM is fine as long as you ignore everything after Mother Brain.

That’s a dude, right? I’m not even gonna say he’s unattractive or failing to pull off the look but something in my brain instantly recognized him as a guy.

why is that guy wearing lipstick like a girl.

Cute af, would make slow love to her ass

yeah its a dude. you can barely make out his dick in the op. anytime you see some kind of androdgenous looking mother fucker and they have a choker or some other kind of neck covering, thats 99% a dude. Cross dressing men have to cover up their necks to hide their adam's apples.

Really dark lipstick is also another dead give away, since men have a different aethsetic taste and also percieve colors differently. Finally, full body suit is also a huge flag that it's a dude since women tend to be so absurdly vain they go for less clothing where as a man's sense of fashion gravitates towards more ornate and full body outfits (this is why popular waifus wear crazy clothing in the chinese basket weaving cartoons)

t. professional bathroom rerouter

he looks better than most troons in a candid photo

Ayooo, that's a dude!

That's a man, baby

Still would

cute smile.