Be honest

Be honest.

Attached: tekken 7 vs sfv.jpg (1280x720, 239.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tbnTFY3Upo
youtube.com/watch?v=N4FNybTy-yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm watching Kizzie Kay play right now and idk, I find it kinda boring. Even the hype moments don't really seem hype. They were just kinda moments that happened.
Tekken is hype literally every time, every match because the players are getting better and better in a game that has so much depth without the need of bars, specials, and IMO all the clutter that 2D games come with.
Tekken is the game that actually looks the closest to mimicing actual fights. It doesn't have to say "COUNTER" on the screen. You just hear the BOOM and see them crumple. Hype.
Aside from single kicks launching people 10 ft high in terms of realism, the presentation of Tekken in Tekken 7 is amazing. You know when someone's getting that ass beat on the health bar and mentally unlike a ADHD anime game with enormous visual noise where shit is blowing up and flying around at all times. i kind of figured i'd replace sfv with another 2d game but turns out spectating is really more of a pacing/hype thing for me.

>i kind of figured i'd replace sfv with another 2d game but turns out spectating is really more of a pacing/hype thing for me.
So you like watching fightan more than playing?

but what game plays better mechanically? not including presentation.

I think its T7
I can't get anyone to hop on SF with me, but the mere mention of tekken from a range of homies to people who i'd usually not speak to about videogames gets them excited and disc info swapped.
I understand frame data and specific interactions, am much more practiced and capable, and have put far more hours into sf4-5 characters than I have in any tekken game, but something about T7 is just a more dense yield of fun.

Attached: 1547367766916.png (419x411, 269.2K)

To casuals? Tekken. You can get a lot more done button mashing in tekken than you can in Street Fighter. My friends who claim they like fighting games (they just drop them after like 2-3 hours) liked tekken more because street fighter felt too stiff to them.

I have 3 nephews without a game console, whenever I go to their house I bring my ps4 along with multiplayer fighting games, NRS shit (injustice, MK), SFV, Tekken 7, and Guilty Gear Strive.
They always prefer Tekken 7 online and against each other, and injustice 2, nothing else interests them.
They are between 12-14.

Tekken 7. All other fighters are too womanly by comparison.

Idk neither are that good in my opinion. I like blazblue more.

Attached: illust_21638247_20210421_203032.jpg (800x1105, 99.67K)

In general I prefer Street Fighter but I enjoyed Tekken 7 much more than SFV. It was my first Tekken though. Haven't played either in like two years though.

Tekken is objectively the more polished option, but I prefer 2d gameplay to 3d games that have 100 different moves and frame data.

Type Lumina

Attached: D6hZM5xU8AAVZnh.jpg (1395x1370, 138.56K)

im sure all 50 other people playing TL will agree with you

user please, having 49 other people to play it with would be a dream come true.

It just means more for the rest of us

Reminder: Street Fighter is objectively harder, more complex and requires more skill to play than tekken.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tbnTFY3Upo

youtube.com/watch?v=N4FNybTy-yo

Attached: 154673467344.jpg (1204x1108, 338.65K)

this generation its T7
but next generation SF might pull ahead

Attached: Zafinapeak2.png (506x516, 336.9K)

>NRS is like the most casual game series ever made what is this?

SFV for me. I've always liked Tekken but never played it seriously at all. Honestly never gotten that deep into a 3D fighter. Someday maybe.

i don't really like tekken to much but M.Raven makes me dick hard and that's pretty based

Even though I don't like SFV really I'd still pick it. I don't like Tekken's movement at all.

Tekken was best until season 3.
Now both are just ok.

Virtua Fighter 5