T-There's TWO of them?????

T-There's TWO of them?????

Attached: 20220311011417_1.jpg (2560x1440, 487.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1X3MP4J8_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just kill one before the other shows up

You mean you have to fight two gargoyles at the same time? What will Miyazaki think of next?

Attached: 1476989924105.jpg (1649x931, 131.8K)

and yet the one on the castle steps was harder for me

youtube.com/watch?v=F1X3MP4J8_A

Teach me bro

Attached: 1639126403030.png (281x366, 97.84K)

2nd automatically spawns when 1st hits half health.

Come back with a +20 weapon

Yes, Miyazaki does this literally every game

If your equipment is upgraded enough you can finish off the first one's second half of health in the time it takes for the first one to jump down, do his autistic battle cry, and then walk over to where you're fighting the first. It helps if you lure the first one farther towards the fog gate so you have a few more seconds.
It helps that they're not that hard to stagger with jump attacks.
It's much easier if you use a spirit ash so you can spam jump attacks faster for stagger/crits, but if you're anti-spirit ash you just need to compensate by being hyper-aggressive and spamming jump attacks. The only attack that you actually need to worry about at close range is if he does the wind spin attack which has a massive nearly instant invisible hitbox and is kind of bullshit.

I don't get why people say this fight is difficult. In the second phase only one of the Gargoyles is super aggressive, and the second one just stares at you menacingly most of the time. And then they switch roles periodically

Just hurl magic rocks into their faces.

Main reason is probably because it's easy to get there while majorly underleveled and undergeared.
That's kind of a problem with all of Elden Ring where the extremely open nature makes it very easy to end up in nearly impossible situations, which are hard to tell apart from merely difficult but possible situations.

If boss is cheating and summons another boss I will use mimic too because it's just fair to do so
The only non cheating double bosses were demon princes

You didn't best the game.

There's two of me.

Attached: 1646689724746.png (969x1024, 836.78K)

Just managed to kill them, but getting bored of my spec so I'm gonna respec toArcane.

Attached: 41415.jpg (3840x2160, 1.18M)

Just laser

>ashes
you're still a faggot tho

Easy boss for babies. Are you a baby user, do you need a diaper change? Did you get a booboo? Do you need milkies? Did you need your blankie? Idk I havent played the game

Based