Comfy elden ring thr-

JUST KIDDING I FUCKING JUST LOST 120000 RUNES I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO SMASH MY MONITOR WTFWTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT

Attached: hop.png (1294x1036, 1.61M)

aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAF CUK

BAMP

Stop bumping your own faggot thread.
Why you were walking around with 120k runes is retarded and your own dumb faggot fault for a) dying once and b) dying again
You should KILL YOURSELF NOW

SHUT THE FUCK YOU NIGGER DROP 120000 RUNES FOR ME IN MULTIPLAYER *NOW*!!!!

just get summoned to fight the ghost guy in the capital a few times, ez runes

link the wiki page? dunno which ghost guy you mean
and by get summoned u mean use one of those multiplayer items? i haven't been summoned before

u can get that back in less than 30 minutes with the bird in mogwhyns palace

Replaying Dark Souls 1, I miss this gameplay.

>he hasnt been getting the free arcs + runes from holding casuals' hands thru the babymode bosses
ngmi

Where the fuck do I get more memory stones I only got like 2

you get runes for helping with bosses? :O

the thing is I don't want to do anymore playthroughs of this game that's why I kind of want to explore the whole map but it's such a chore

Attached: 1623802447236.jpg (640x801, 49.03K)

I'm in the opposite boat
I wanna hurry and finish so I can start again, but I have like 30 hours left
Different strokes for different autists

Git gut

my future playthroughs are pretty much just gonna be pvp builds. I might try some kinda speedrun but no way in hell I'm doing a full playthrough for another ending or something lol.

>ok lets put 20 birds in this area
>and you have to sprint through it while a dragon shoots lightning at you
>and the birds track you perfectly and do like 15% damage a hit even with 50 VIT.
im honestly lost for words, i'm not even mad at this point im at in the game it's just exhausting sometimes.

I dont want to proceed to fast. I want to savour every area.

Should I just respec into INT, STRchads get no love in this game

Melee only builds get not much love.
You have to use weapon arts.

I really wish they didn't do the same fucking enemy placements they always do. its weird they made crouching and stealth an actual option but they still put scripted enemy attacks and movement in, like you'll move through an area completely undetected but enemies are still programmed to jump out at you at certain spots so you end up seeing an enemy lunge forward then stand there motionless because it didn't technically detect you. its fucking retarded to actually watch

Yes.