What gender do you play as?

What gender do you play as?

Attached: cover1.jpg (1072x872, 168.11K)

Whichever one makes my dick harder at the time.

reminder that self inserting as a female when youre a guy is literal tranny shit, same reason why only trannies like yuri

I play as a guy unless its Pokemon emerald, platinum or BW.
I like to masturbate to may, dawn hilda or rosa having sex with pokemon or getting molested by cynthia.

If you play as a man, you're gay. Period

I play as a boy

i play as a girl cause girls are cute. simple as

Attached: ryujinx_capture_2022-02-01_15-51-58.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

I don't need to tell you jackshit, OP.

Attached: 2.gif (200x150, 18.94K)

Only honest answers itt. Everyone else is a lying or butthurt troon

depends on the class, i tend to play female characters for rogueish classes and male characters for wizardy classes
id say i mostly pick male though

>tranny
>using the word "cute"
like pottery

I play as a girl so I can imagine getting dicked down by the canon love interest.

Play as whichever has better customization. Bi here, I'll fuck whichever is hotter.

are the trannies in the room with you?

Playing as a girl doesn't make you a girl. It's just an inconsequential choice in a fictional setting. It's when you start believing fiction is more important than reality that you start to question yourself.

i pick females for the meme of it, started a few years ago and i don't know why i do it
nowhere near being a tranny, in fact i started lifting a few months ago

nah, there is one in this thread though

Whichever one James Lindsay says I should.

whichever grandiose or stylized realistic model of human/anthro type thing that the game makes available to vidya with

You realize that even posting this image at all is the Olympics of mental gymnastics for your own side.

female if I want my character to get raped
male if I want my character to be the one doing the raping
futa if I want both

Caveman.

I play as characters I think are cool and/or want to fuck. Usually this ends up being a guy, though there are some exceptions.
I never self-insert because I'd only want to self-insert in games where you can interact with characters I'd want to fuck in a manner other than murder. Games like this generally don't exist.

Attached: 1640974926070.gif (183x183, 154.36K)

Any Forums be like "Why are you looking at your character's ass?"

Attached: Donkey-Kong-64-Screenshot-1-488x360.jpg (488x360, 54.93K)

i don't pick either consistently
unless it's a voiced character, then always male

I like picking girls in fighting games. I play as a dude in everything else unless there's an advantage to playing as the girl characters ie peach in mario 2.

Depends
Example
>Exanima
>Tournament
>Male starting permadeath character
>Never fights, just wears his hose and fancy hat in the waiting room
>Roster of 4 fighting women that I only play for fights
Another Example
>Mount and Blade
>Starting character male
>All companions female
Although sometimes
>Rimworld
>Lesbian colony that only accepts non fat girls (unless I'm desperate in which case we have plastic surgery mods)
Kenshi
>Same except robobros are allowed
>Only actually started because there are only mods to make females not look like dogshit and robots always look cool
But if battle brothers tried to add women to the roster, I'd call them a bunch of faggots and mod them out.

any game that let you choose gender is a game made for gags, game should choose the main character for you and you should play with it regardless of what the devs choose to make, character customization is the ultimate cuckold choice because devs admit to be too cucked to make a decent main character.

If it has attractive female characters, female so I can jerk off to them during gameplay breaks

always love how it's the fags trying so hard to justify playing as a male and never the other way around kek

>Play as girls for years because I'm a horny retard
>No desire to lop off my dick and shove a dilator in there
Cope harder.

> YOU HAVE TO INSERT YOURSELF AS THE MAIN CHARACTER INSTEAD OF PLAYING THE GAME WHILE KNOWING YOU ARE A DIFFERENT ENTITYRINNOOOOOOO

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg (750x920, 73.67K)

Girl MC? I would have to take periodic breaks to relieve myself of the pent-up stress.
Playing as a male just helps me focus better.

I play as a girl because I enjoy installing rape mods, and I find no pleasure when my male character starts getting raped by another dude. It is just disgusting and puke inducing

Attached: Cleocuntra.jpg (720x960, 110.62K)

damn, youre an extremely boring person