Game Dev meltdowns and L's. Post what ya got

Game Dev meltdowns and L's. Post what ya got.
Picrel, wow dev

Attached: px60dwgnipd71.jpg (640x315, 37.62K)

buddy of mine is going through sameish thing irl

>giving a fuck about literal whos you will never meet and only care about for virtue signalling points in the now
Tell me how hong kong is doing

What happened on July 25?

no shit,i do not respect you
I Fucking Do Not Respect You
get the fuck over it and crank out vidya, pronto bitch

>Release a unfinished game with tons of bugs and glitches
>People ask for more content or to fix it
>I-I-It's your fault that we are incompetent

idk who that guy is, but i hope he hangs himself just like every tranny that he supports.

>blizz employee
>tweet from last year
what do you think happened?

who?

>buy product
>demand it gets finished
>NO YOU CANT DO THAT
not my problem. fix my product faggot

Attached: 1644738401670.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

Yeah, throwing the blame of your company and team down at the consumers is great way to gain support from said consumers. Only people being allied with this statement are pushover/bootlicker of corp overlords.

Game comes out shit and needs TIME FROM DEVS to fix, is on the DEVS and COMPANY. Not the consumers crying over twitter their money they got from scrubbing the floor we all walk on to have some fun leasure...

Fuck Devs like this

Who is he btw?

Attached: Running away from this thread.webm (1920x1080, 1.19M)

A whole lotta rape

>hey wanna get a burger across the street for lunch together?
>this passes as rape in 202X

Horizon Forbidden West devs salty about Elden Ring's success

Attached: salty-jealousy.png (656x677, 204.89K)

a classic

Attached: file.png (640x307, 194.15K)

>professionals in other industries work through restructuring, bankruptcy, layoffs, and other forms of internal strife
>videogame industry "professionals" can't work through a sexual assault accusation
meme industry

Blizzard even said the pandemic is the reason why Overwatch/OWL is basically dead, that's how fucked their company is

then why didn't the jew cunt release a play tested game?
why did they charge full price if the product wasn't complete?
fucking jew nigger

what's wrong with trannies?

OW and OWL died like 2 years before the pandemic existed. They're so terrible at making excuses.

Japan has Miyamoto, Iwata, Yokotaro, Kojimbo, Sakurai, and so on and so on, I could go on forever.

Yet why western only have few like Todd, cliff, gaben (if he even a video game creator at all)?

More to do with the fact the pandemic had everyone stuck at home and basically every other online server had record users over that period