Will anything other than Demon's Souls ever be playable on this piece of shit?

Will anything other than Demon's Souls ever be playable on this piece of shit?

Attached: 1200.jpg (1200x629, 134.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/xenia-project/xenia/pull/1988
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Persona 5

I think I only played Super SF2 Turbo HD on it once and it worked fine

>2142 playable games
Yes.

I played through Drakengard 3. Emulation is actually the only avenue to make that game playable

Define playable

It's such a shit emulator. RDR still runs like hot garbage and looks like ass. Partially because the PS3 version was objectively shit compared to the 360, so the emulator is somewhat setup to fail there, but also because the emulator is horrible at scaling graphics. Not to mention it crashes nonfucking stop every 5 minutes.

Meanwhile, Xenia looks like this today, doesn't crash for hours (if at all) and now has all graphics glitches fixed. I played through the entire game on a shoddy 7700k and 1080 Ti rig at 1440p no problem locking 30 fps aside from towns. If I had a 8700k or better and a 2080 Ti, I'd be able to get almost 60 in most places and lock 30 in towns.

RPCS3 is a fucking pathetic joke, just like PCSX2. Garbage tier emulators.

Attached: xenia_2022_03_01_13_28_58_518.jpg (2560x1440, 1.29M)

i kinda want to play Dante's Inferno, to be tbqh

>Games that can be completed with playable performance and no game breaking glitches

i finished yakuza kenzan ishin and dead souls just fine, just learn japanese lol

I play the decent fifa and nhl games on it and it works pretty well. Also orochi 3

are random encounters, camping, and horse whistling still broken in Xenia?

They were literally all fixed by one guy a couple weeks ago github.com/xenia-project/xenia/pull/1988

I played Catherine with zero problems.

Played throigh all of tales of graces f and tales of xillia 2 on it, ran great with some googling. Actually I even modded my ps3 afterwards to try and play them on the native hardware and I found out it was running much better emulated than on an actual ps3

oh nice. Haven't kept up with it, thanks for the spoon feed

I've beat 10 games on it other than DeS. It's also the best way to play a lot of PS2 games.

Attached: rpcs3_2019_05_28_09_19_38_231.jpg (2560x1440, 1.67M)

>It's also the best way to play a lot of PS2 games.
Elaborate.

HD remasters look a lot better on RPCS3 than PCSX2 even at higher resolutions, and some are less resource intensive too.

Attached: PCSX2 vs RPCS3 1440p.jpg (2560x2880, 3.18M)

ufc 3 undisputed
take that, EA, you motherfuckers never released any of those games for PC even when you came crawling back to steam

Tales Of series works great