What the fuck is wrong with these video essay autists?

What the fuck is wrong with these video essay autists?

Attached: c3b3d81bb6b0f0a29fb9a5535d5c7ae72040878586fc435ef907a5bb5ca879bb_1.jpg (1080x999, 194.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bw3lU5MX_zI
youtube.com/watch?v=bZe5J8SVCYQ
youtu.be/MzuG5NDZiTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how many times do we need to teach you this lesson, Oblivion is a several dozen hour RPG, so this video is relatively quick

Nobody cares about their opinions. They know that their niche isn't "thoughtful video game essays" but instead "comforting white noise"

He’s being ironic, like that time he made a 25 minute Cyberpunk review, and called it an honest 50 hour review

not gonna lie I always wanted to do some of these on my favourite vidya
seems fun to do even if nobody should spend their time watching them

for sure, if you spend a lot of time discussing games with people then immortalizing your opinions in a video is great

youtube.com/watch?v=bw3lU5MX_zI

>a quick analysis
>12 hours
this is a joke right?

Am I an NPC if I would have nothing more than 5 minutes worth of discourse to offer on my favourite game?

List some good autist video game analysis peoples, I enjoy them. I know of probably the most popular ones like Joseph Anderson, Mauler(who now does movies only which sucks), The Salt Factory is ok but he's less analysis and instead kind of just explains the experience of his play through and gets a lot of shit wrong.
Who else is there?

>put the video on your second monitor
>play vidya on your first monitor
easy stuff, really

No, you're a normal person and most importantly not autistic

MrBtongue has some excellent videos, on par with Matthewmatosis

>most people talking about oblivion on Any Forums nowadays are zoomers who regurgitate this videos opinions and never actually played it
sad really. its alarming how many video games this shit is happening with lately.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZe5J8SVCYQ
take this writing style and apply it to every single thing the writer wants to explain and you get these 10 hour long video essays.

>Spends most of the video just explaining quest lines and comparing them to older games (Morrowind)
>Spends a whole hour talking about some weird headcannon where Mehrunes Dagon actually technically won and you're a loser and here's a brief shallow discussion on the book of Job for some reason
>Goes back to spending hours describing the dlc
Came out of nowhere really
I hope the Skyrim video isn't a year long because he describes every single creationclub content

IF YOU WATCH A VIDEO (about vidya) LONGER THAN 10 MINUTES YOU DESERVE DEATH.

Attached: 1646961078344.gif (220x220, 1.17M)

>Spends most of the video just explaining quest lines
yeah this is the fucking worst, not even making a point, just reading off quests from a wiki and explaining game mechanics over and over
brevity is the soul of wit; everything one need say about Oblivion could be condensed into 10-20 minutes easily

There are no zoomers defending Oblivion, fool. Skyrim, yes but Oblivion is way too old for them.

You forgot the first hour of
>Yes. This video is long. Boy, what a long video this is! Hello, I am le long video man and before you click away...

Here's my Oblivion essay
> Martin Septim cute, he says gay rights, my Champion fuck him hard. Yay.

Attached: Champion of Cyrodiil.png (811x915, 1.22M)

Hylics who can't perceive subtext because they don't possess any kind of personal or inherited hermeneutic to read art through so they just describe works in more and more tedious detail, telling themselves that this is what it means to see with depth.

Attached: 1607603287860.png (427x336, 275.47K)

Chill and watch my channel:

youtu.be/MzuG5NDZiTQ

I blame british people, like 90% of those cunts have a brit accent

The worst offender of these types of videos is when the majority of it is them narrating exactly what happens in the game from start to finish

If they actually only included their half baked analysis segments it would be less than 20 mins at best

If it took longer than 12 hours to make
And it takes longer than 12 hours to beat
Why should it take less than 12 hours to analyze?

Attached: 1646778544305.jpg (640x360, 81.65K)

Accertive sneed bro.

Attached: 1646370112486.gif (244x266, 172.13K)

You don't know what "ironic" means.
Matosis is the only good one.

nice wig

Some are good and I guess are meant to be watched while you grind something?
But jesus, longer than 2 hours, is a huge push. I have to know your video style before I invest.

Pretty true, but I doubt he is going into lore. I think you can cover most things in 3-4 hours.

Me too. I thought I was the best Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb player so I thought I could talk about it one day. But I was like 12 and a shitty youtuber so I didn't.

Josh Strife Hayes? Or maybe his "Josh Strife Plays". They aren't on the same level of the others you mentioned but they're fun.