Elden Ring l0re

Can't wait for VaatiVidya to post the lore breakdown on this game. Just beat it after 120 hours but I didn't understand SHIT. I know there's some Golden Order, there's the Two Fingers, there's guiding Grace, there's Three Fingers and the Frenzied Flame and there's the dollwife Ranni doing her own things. Oh and everyone important is related to each other somehow

Attached: 20220311012157_1.jpg (1920x1080, 339.11K)

Kill yourself, Vaati. You sully the name of my wife with your blatant content farming.

Attached: 1646902532841.jpg (808x1200, 705.24K)

how many men has Fia canonically slept with?

Attached: 1646860664504.png (401x446, 166.4K)

This game was nowhere near as cryptic as dark souls/bloodborne. Most of the info is given via conversations and the key info can be read on the boss rememberences. I've had a fun time piecing the story together with anons here in lore threads.

>noooo I can't have my schizo experience
>story must be in a blank state so I can insert whatever the fuck I want in it

This, the most cryptic thing is Melina.

At this point I think Melina is just some secret backup creation of Marika to fix things with the Tarnished.

The REAL weird part is the fact that neither her or Ranni ever acknowledged each other despite how prominent their roles become later.

>This game was nowhere near as cryptic as dark souls/bloodborne
It has the same outer god shit as bloodborne except less explained

If I die, will she fuck my corpse?

well it sold about 10 million so...
tho my char didnt sleep w her cuz shes a dyke recusant who has no time for faggot sluts

Attached: 1245620_20220308164730_1.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

What do you mean less explained? Motivations of the outer gods are explained well enough through the actions of their apostles/vassals.

What's up with her sharingan eye?

When was what Greater Will or the Moon God wants explained? Why does Greater WIll revive the tarnished but then not allow them into the tree?

Why four arms?

Still early in the game (only on Radhan now after having killed Renella and started Rannis quest) so please no outright spoilers.

Just curious as to what the fuck the point of this fight was? Do you find out? Also, I heard there's a mimic summon in the underground area, is it in the elevator bit with the stonesword key thingy?

Attached: 20220310235654_1.jpg (1920x1080, 222.24K)

>Just curious as to what the fuck the point of this fight was? Do you find out?
You have to read item descriptions to understand what it is. It's never outright explained.
>is it in the elevator bit with the stonesword key thingy?
It's behind a stonesword key but not anything to do with the elevator you're thinking of. You'll get to it later.

That fight was literally unrelated. The entire zone's items just describe the previous civilizations that existed before the whole elden ring shenanigans.

The mimic summon is not that hard to find, just follow Renna's quest line. It's on the underground city above that area where you fought the spirit dear boss.

>Vaati
Have to wait for someone else to do the leg work first, he can't steal from nobody

same, but we've just got to wait. it will take awhile for him to find enough of other peoples theories to steal and pass off as his own.

>what was the point of this fight
Whole area is basically just fleshing out the world and other civilizations, boss fight is basically just a boss fight to summarise it and its culture. It doesnt have any meaningful implications
>no spoilers
Why the fuck are you on Any Forums? 2 weeks after the game released? Finish the game and then come back later or you are asking to get spoiled by some stray image

Wait there's an entire underground city?

How fucking BIG is this game dude

Attached: 20220311002827_1.jpg (1920x1080, 330.88K)

there's a underground sewers
ant/insect city
scarlet rot lake
2 different sets of ruins
another ruin/tree/ant/lake thing

>Age absolute is confirmed cut content
>No other endings
RIP

Limgrave is about 1/16th of the game? 1/20th?

This is actually priceless.

Remember when Any Forums was shitposting about how the game is only 30 hours long?

Attached: laugh-hilarious.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

>confirmed cut content
confirmed how?

The Greater Will explicitly says that the tarnished as being used to maintain the status quo, something that the demigods failed to do, but however the Greater Will doesn't want the tarnished to become divnity like the Elden Lord which is something even the 2 Fingers are confused about because their basic programming goes against this, because to them, grace->fight to become strongest->become demigod->restore peace
But the Greater Will just wants Tarnished to continue fighting to maintain peace.

They could patch it in alongside the rest of the unfinished content, they did it in Bloodborne with Valtr and his covenant and root chalices, but it took a while so don't hold your breath.

Zullie the #1 dataminer for this shit says so

Modern Any Forums is basically just 6 factions of extremely dedicated autists trying to shit up the board for the rest of us, at this point you can pretty much ignore anything about a game pre-release because 90% of it is just going to be shitposters hoping for another flop to share with their Discord buddies.

I'd say that i expect Kale's journey to the frenzied flame, Jarburg and it's associated quests, Nepheli's stormveil questline and the PVP arenas to be patched in, maybe Age Absolute too but i'm not as sure about it. Most of this stuff is already in the game and doesn't contradict anything going on in the released game, the Mimic Tear quest seems truly cut as it became a boss, and Rhico and Miquella seem like something shelved for DLC, and i dunno about the supposed Melina stuff.

Did Alexander stuff himself with Radahn's remains?

just read the Any Forums threads, he just copypastes them anyway