Untitled

Attached: You will never have this.png (1280x1440, 938.33K)

I miss her so much

Attached: ELDEN RING™_20220306203858.jpg (3840x2160, 749.37K)

fiafags are all cucks, you do the entire route for her only to get a fucking worthless hug and have her bear the offspring of some random cocksucker you don't even know, fia is literally for the cuckold audience

is that Milli?

oh my

Attached: pantsu.webm (1920x1080, 2.64M)

She sleeps with dead men, you know this right?
She embraces you to steal your warmth then give it to some read royal.

pants on head retarded take, like most around here.
Deathbed Companions are groomed to sacrifice themselves to revive some dead person, usually a noble.
They embrace living people to collect their warmth, and then they give that warmth to their subject, who is chosen for them. It's a one-time process.
Fia got called by grace and chased from her home, she now wants to sacrifice herslef to revive Godwyn to usher the age of duskborn, which would end immortality in the lands between, and by extension end the fucked up practice of deathbed companionship.

>40 hours in a learn that this actually gave you a minor debuff until you used the buff.

If you guys are so lonely, depressed and pathetic then why don't you go outside and have sex? Why don't you get a girlfriend?

Why instead you stay all day playing videogames and jerking off to fictional women?

You guys act like victims, like your life is shit because "WAHH I'M SO LONELY AND DEPRESSED BROS" but that's your own doing. You get exactly what you deserve.

Why did she get me to kill my bro?

Shut up cuck retard. Fia deserves to be killed

Worry not darling, D stands for Dumbass. He's a magnet for dumb brainlet niggers like you who couldn't scratch beyond the surface of the lore.

Hookers are illegal in my country.
>get a gf
how? not tall or rich.

>justifying your NTR fetish with le lore
kys cuck bitch

>seeing sex in everything because of your lack of it
touch grass and spread a girl's legs virgin and don't shoot up a school when you get rejected

>how? not tall or rich.

Work out? Get a personality? Get a job and get some money?

I don't get it. If women are awful then why are you straight? If women are evil, shallow and petty then why do you like them?

Using the fact you're ugly as an excuse is pathetic, you're not miserable and depressed because of genetics, you're miserable and depressed cuz you're an incel.

why don't you take your own advice, you crazy spic shitskin? go outside, get pozzed, spread your STD's to your homosex friends, stop screaming on Any Forums because 99% of men view you as repulsive.

Just be good looking.

Completely unnecessary but very welcome

But I have a boyfriend. I'm playing Gwent with him right now and we're gonna watch a few movies later.

It's why you don't see me making this pathetic sad ass threads showing some romantic moment in a game and then a wojak representing you guys being sad and depressed.

Also, why so agressive? Calm down girl.

>Why don't you get a girlfriend?
Because fictional women aren't real and real women aren't worth it

>But I have a boyfriend
tell him to fuck you extra hard today so he can give you an anal tear, and then hopefully your AIDS virus will do this planet an unrepayable favor by killing you.

Fia's lore is literally sex you retard. Sex with somebody else

Why are the npcs at the round table so wholesome?

I literally sleep in the same room as my sister because she's to this day afraid of the dark, she's fucking 21 for god's sake! Well, she keeps me warm at night when it's too cold and hops in my bed

You should fuck your retarded sister

>Because fictional women aren't real

So you're in love with fictional characters written by men?

Are you ok?