Elden cringe

elden cringe

Attached: 1646021284754.png (1117x727, 356.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6crRApG1RAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The guy on the left should be saying "I'm getting bodied and I need to make a thread on Any Forums."

base

It's just a tired argument. We've known since DS1 that From can't port for shit. Nothing to be done about it. Just plug a controller in, or suffer, or quit. Your choice.

bodied with what?
This shit is piss easy

Boy, nincels are getting more pathetic by the second

cannot mouse select things on the map
have to WASD a cursor to select things

cannot rebind pouch items
have to use button combos to use pouch slots

cannot bind specific equips to hotkeys
cannot bind specific spells to hotkeys
have to scroll through items/spells until you get to the one you want to use before using it

cannot make dodge and sprint have different binds

i beat the game days ago retards
pc games only

That's cool. So you made one of the choices I presented. What next? Continue whining about the thing everybody knows about and has criticized From for for years?

Port trophies lads

imagine being this big of an out of touch retard consolefag holy shit

Yeah but unfortunately innate retards have to fume every time they die or get an unfair hand in a FROM game. I swear it didn't used to be this bad before twitch/youtube/twitter became the lifeblood of inbred people and shit takes. Because noooo there's never been subpar controls even with controller. Also Elden Ring literally lets people who to 70% of the game world as soon as you get a horse. You have the ability to be so fucking strong before you fight even a single story boss it's insane how people are having a hard time until after Leyndell. Radahn was the only stopgap and that was just 10-20 attempts to see what the fuck was going on because I didn't want to google shit.

before i didn't really care because i took it as expected console dev laziness but how far into this series are we now? almost 15 years? there's literally no excuse

fuck off console nigger

Attached: ledge-path.png (1280x720, 2.07M)

Yes please make PC games great again and kill Evil Steam Monopoly. Amen God Amen.

Attached: Monopoly_Game_Board.jpg (1980x1985, 789.22K)

Consolefags are fucking insane
>you HAVE to be a retard like me and play with the shittiest controls possible
The fuck is wrong with you people?

Steam has trophies, but you didn't beat the game anyways lol

Yes. This sucks.

This is 100% PC copenigger thread lol, getting bodied and blaming controls.

I mean I agree with you user, but I just don't feel like there's more to be said about it after all the years.

Nobody gives a fuck about PC trannies. We've seen what they do with nonstop discord tranny raids and bringing the franchise to PC has been a big mistake.

what resolution is this holy shit

I do kind of like and get used to using WADS with Q and E for navigation of menus, but it's limited due to different things.
I also hate watching .webms of people using a macro to swap to some other weapon for a riposte. I don't know how to solve that problem but turning us all into consoles that have to select from a word list to control us is not the answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=6crRApG1RAo

AVGN_this_is_work_this_is_play.jpg

Men work when they play because they can play at work.

Asmongold is better at playing the game on keyboard and mouse than controller

nice cope retard

the highest one that would give me a solid 60fps

Attached: 1646021284784.png (1013x608, 382.5K)

>720p
Kek, poorfag. Also Steam has Achievements.

Every time I try to advance the story I find more and more cool shit to do. I ONLY just got to Mountain.

Attached: sa.png (947x1785, 252.9K)

Is this the Switch port?

this game is not remotely difficult
kill yourself if you think it is
what does it change to know if i completed the game or not? it changes nothing, you are here coping and making excuses for shitty devs that don't deserve it, you fucking idiot

Attached: moron.png (1035x268, 22.46K)