Is there any game in recent memory that is so beloved on here and among the mainstream...

Is there any game in recent memory that is so beloved on here and among the mainstream? It actually met and exceeded expectations. It feels like the best game ever made.

Attached: 6641EB53-9E87-4364-AE1C-BFF36A79C95D.jpg (1242x662, 801.79K)

Genshin Impact.

>met and exceeded expectations
It did is some ways, but it utterly failed in others, namely boss fights.

muh bosses

why am i doing so little damage to mobs in northern Caelid? my weapon is +15. is that not enough?

those guys are just tough it feels like.

weak stats

northern caelid is the highest scaled area in the first 4 zones (limgrave, liurnia, altus, caelid)

Caelid just goes hard. Its a tough area until late game. But you do have to go through it if you want to progress some content. Though you can get to the plateau without the medallion and if you want to save Ranni's quest for later you dont really need to rush it. I still find myself going back there at level 100+ and being surprised how tough things still are there.

What's so good about it?
It's a Souls game with a static open world.

Caelid is pretty rough, partially due to scarlet rot

Doesn't seem to be beloved here. Any Forums hates this game

I found that area just exploring around very early game, killed the invader at the church then saw the crows and massive dogs and noped the fuck out.

Most of Any Forums is enjoying it, don’t listen to the vocal minority

Northern Caelid is endgame tier shit.

I just jumped next to the Fort (there's an air current thingie near the church) and rushed in to get the medallion. I could kill the enemies but they were giving so many runes and I didn't want to over level.

Only pve fags are celebrating which is odd because all the bosses are retarded
Pvp is the lowest it's ever been

seconding this it’s clearly the best From game

Attached: AE446F83-F17B-4BFD-82C3-8E623EDF477E.jpg (1000x600, 69.86K)

Rdr2 but Any Forums hates every game that doesn’t involve raping crippled anime characters in a dating sim

That's one of 4 copy pasted areas under the main world

Only times I've seen Any Forums freak out about a game this much is every time a new smash bros comes out.

If you are really so serious about invading new players just play dark souls 1
I’m sure people are buying it now

They’re nothing alike, any of them, but ok

Was it ever fixed on PC?

I kind of ignored Any Forums when BotW came out and when I came back it was mostly shitposting. How was the response?

Also this probably doesn't count as recent memory but Any Forums really loved Uncharted 2, believe it or not. I remember the catalog was filled with people celebrating when it won goty. Sony was still the underdog trying to pull themselves out back then.

tfw no spooky library qt 3.14 gf