This is cancer

This is cancer.

Attached: Elden-Ring3-Crucible-Knight.jpg (1280x720, 351.7K)

You're dogshit. Just summon, bro

git

the fuck is this health bar. get some vigor, bitch.

RUN TARNISHED RUN

Attached: 1636507157956s.jpg (81x250, 2.47K)

i dont think your supposed to be doing this fight till around after your second rune atleast (thats when i did it). if you cant stagger lock and kill the warrior before the knight gets to you, youre dogshit.

how the fuck did you remove so little health before the crucible knight spawned

This. I thought he only came when you got the other guy to 50%. You must have been so slow the crucible knight got tired of waiting

>Baby health bar
Every.single.time.

You can literally just go do other shit in the game until you trigger something else that forces the Radhan fight to show up. This fight will then show up again after you talk to the main festival NPC after beating Radhan. Of course, this would make you a gigantic pussy.

The amazing thing about Elden Ring is that every boss you think is the worst boss ever made pales in comparison to the bullshit you have yet to face.

too true fr fr no cap

Attached: 1566011601741.png (476x178, 30.39K)

Calling the wolves helps a lot with the Misbegotten Warrior. They make it pretty easy to bleed him to death near the door before the Crucible Knight comes in. They don't help at all with the knight, though, besides very briefly distracting him. You can avoid most of his attacks by rolling at the left side of his body (ie the hand his sword is in), until he activates his fursona at 50%, when you'll start wanting to move away from him before he hits you with his tail.
Basically, you blitz down the warrior, then patiently whittle down the knight. I thought it was very annoying.

>that vigor

Attached: 1641042068129.jpg (464x401, 20.87K)

>vigorlet complaining
>again
Why are you retards so opposed to leveling vigor to 60?

Attached: little concerned.png (190x292, 102.34K)

It's really not that bad. I don't understand, I've had 100x more issue clearing morgott than these two fags. I don't seem to share the same sentiment that crucible knights are hard, they have properly telegraphed moves.
t. Fth user with blasphemous greatsword.

good luck with ordovis ; )

Literally just beat it. Bloody flamberge + blood grease + jumping r2 = dead warrior, weapon swap to rapier/small shield to parry the knight to oblivion. Some luck, mostly dps check

dual crucible knights is hell if you're doing no summons but becomes trivialized with even a single summon to split aggro
even so none of the shitters that summoned me last knight were able to hold their own vs even one crucible knight

Crucible Knights actually are huge sons of bitches, though. Those fuckers give you no room to heal or attack.

just abuse ashes, thats the only reason i could possibly think why so many bosses in this game are 2+ vs 1. get lhutel the headless he can easily carry you to meme tear and beyond ez more for the rest of game