What do you think about Joy Cons?

What do you think about Joy Cons?

Attached: nintendo-switch-5893684492020.jpg (1080x1080, 199.93K)

They are an interesting concept, but I definitely prefer a regular controller.

i can bing bing with them wahoo!

Attached: 1644403758180.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

I don't like them, whether attached to the switch or used separately, they just don't feel very good to play with cause they're too tiny and give me hand cramps. What makes it worse it that they'll eventually start drifting 100% of the time.

To small, HD rumble is stupid, plus and minus buttons are to small, should have a dpad.

They've drifted twice and I absolutely cannot be fucked to spend money on fixing them again

They’re serviceable when they’re attached. They’re dog shit otherwise. The only thing they have over the pro controller are their directional buttons, but that’s only because the pro controller’s d-pad is historically bad.

They needed to be bigger, they are so small and brittle as they are, escepially when Nintendo is asking 80 fucking dollars for a pair. First Nintendo console I went a third party controller and never went back

Objectively a downgrade over the wiimote and wii accessory ports.

>Luigi has darker pants
SOVL

As a single player, at-the-tv controller, they're terrible, but for playing multiplayer Mario Kart or Party with my young kids they're great. Also being able to detach the controller part of a handheld and replace it without replacing the entire handheld is (presumably) a great feature, should one of my joycons ever stop working. The B button on my 3DS died after seven years (the problem was at the circuit board level, not the physical button), and I ended up having to buy a New 3DS because of it. Should some part of my joycon die and be irreparable I can just get a new joycon for significantly cheaper than a new Switch.

legitimately the most unusable controllers I have ever attempted to use on a console. Nintendo should just scrap them and replace them with Hori's split pads.

Where is Atomic Purple? Where is Orange Spice?

They're ok until the fuckers start to drift. Using just one sideways is almost unusable.

I used to like them, they get the job done, for some reason I don't hate using the separate buttons as a ghetto dpad and using them separately is super comfy but it all went downhill thanks to drifting and connection issues, sour any opinions I had about them.

theyre essentially very problematic. I've had about 7 joy cons and none of them worked well. constantly unpairing, joycon drift, you name it. not to mention the time i bought a pro controller, I was becoming quite serious about playing Puyo/Tetris and the pro controller dpad just didnt work right with it. so yeah my hopes of actually getting into a competitive online game just dashed out the window. how could i use a joycon when they unpair when they feel like it?

Absolute worst part about the switch

Attached: 20220126_191555.jpg (1080x1440, 295.2K)

>it's real

Attached: 1451012165310.gif (800x700, 660.41K)

more like shitcoons

Horrible controllers, doesn't really matter, because the shitch has no games.

Cool concept, absolutely abysmal execution.
There is zero excuse for drift being a thing whatsoever.

>can't pair MarioCon with PeachCon, or LuigiCon with DaisyCon
How do you fuck that up?