Scholar of the first sin got rid of the heide knight sitting at the tree in forest of giants

>scholar of the first sin got rid of the heide knight sitting at the tree in forest of giants
fucking dropped, this nigga was kino

Attached: tKgYS3c.jpg (1920x1080, 423.57K)

I noticed that last time I played but thought I misremembered or something. Why’d they do that?

no idea.

personally i hated the changed enemies in scholar, no idea why anyone liked them, felt like a shitty romhack.

Attached: tr4hetrv.png (372x242, 69.11K)

They added like 30 footsoldiers which is way more fun and badass. There's heide knights at heide if you like them so much go over there and kiss them.

>le kino!!!!
Kill yourself, fucking infantile-ass board

sirs i fixed you're game sirs please redeem

Attached: here's your encounter design bro.jpg (1920x1080, 477.96K)

This is a 10x better encounter than in vanilla. Which is just 4 soldiers already crowding the exit from the ladder.

He had no place there really.

Did he have a guaranteed drop?

There was no reason for him to be there? Like canonically, why the fuck would he be there? DS2 is a shitty MMO exactly for stuff like this, it was made by people who have no idea what Souls means

Attached: 1535551723749.jpg (480x360, 48.05K)

Not sure if bait but if you actually aggro that many here you're retarded. 99% of people bitching about enemy placement and mobs are rushing through levels not paying attention, and they rightfully get punished. It's also just really fun to come to this area later when you're stronger and fight 20 guys at once. You'd have to be soulless if you don't think so. Damn Scholar is so good. It really is like the Dark Souls 2 of Dark Souls 2.

Instead the Moomin walking around in Forest of Giants has reason to be there, since SotFS added that?

Never claimed Sotfs was a good Souls game either

i'm just shitposting dark souls 2 was the last good from game

He was obviously on some sort of mission and ended up going hollow, retard.

he's blind and the theme of the game is despair induced by cycle after cycle destroying all sense of culture or place

They thought the heide knights would make more sense in heide, but I liked the idea that they were just wandering the world after the fall of their kingdom

and that's on god frfr no cap nigga

>when you criticize DS3

Attached: 1629730708249.jpg (1920x1080, 1.74M)

>when you wake up the mob
for what reason

its fun

Attached: 1644514694008.webm (960x540, 2.98M)