What's the point of making every enemy superfast and aggressive where you're still bound to Demon's Souls type of...

What's the point of making every enemy superfast and aggressive where you're still bound to Demon's Souls type of movement

Attached: sellen.png (1081x755, 1.77M)

Overcoming the odds.

>dude jsut spam jump R2 to get ripostes

They give you so many options that it's not a problem.

Miyazaki is a 1 trick pony

I think you're actually slower than Demon's Souls for some heavier weapons. Miyazaki is a hack and only played his own game once using a katana with quickstep and balanced it around that.

Sex with Sellen

to make it challenging for people who have played nothing but souls games for 10 years

Being a slow retard overcoming all these godlike creatures is kino

>hallenging for people who have played nothing but souls games
Elden Ring and Dark Souls 3 both have the same garbage problem of fast enemies that can melt your health bar.

What does my wife look like under there? has reddit published npc face sliders yet

The mind of a fromdrone

she cute, my waifu

>Greatshield and guard counters are hard
I mean I guess
>Parrying enemies is hard
I mean I guess
>Staggering enemies with jumping R2 is hard
I mean I guess
>Bleed stacking an enemy as an agile built with jumping L2 and R2 is hard
I mean I guess
>Summoning spirits is hard
I mean I guess
>Using pebble and rolling is hard
I mean I guess
>Sidestrafing instead of panic rolling is hard
I meaning I guess

>NOOO I DONT HAVE THIS ONE OPTION FROM BLOODBORNE SO THESE ENEMIES ARENT ALLOWED TO GET FASTER I MEAN I ONLY HAVE 500 DIFFERENT OPTIONS TO KILL SHIT IN THIS GAME HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO KILL STUFF WITH JUST 200 DIFFERENT WEAPONS, ONLY 100 DIFFERENT SPELLS AND LITERALLY ONLY 50 ASHES OF WAR THATS NOT ENOUGH THIS GAME NEEDS TO GO BACK TO BLOODBORNE WHEN EVERYONE USED THE SAME 5 WEAPONS

No! I shouldn't have to adjust to speed and damage output of an enemy I should be able to R1 R1 R1 roll my UGS even though I dont have the skill to do so

Nigger you're a knight, not a ninja, making everything faster while you're not far away from fat rolling is a disservice to consistency of the setting. There's some really heavy dissonance going on if you think about it

Funny enough, this game even has two different alternative quicker dodge options you can use if you want a more agile playstyle.

>falling in love with this

Attached: eldenring_U839IxmMq4.jpg (1920x1080, 214.45K)

No it doesn't that shitty dodge is nothing like bloodborne

Yeah why bother designing an engaging bossfight when you can use one of the many broken items/spells in the game to skip it.
This game is [Skip Boss] journalism tier

Try the other one.

>where you're still bound to Demon's Souls type of movement
You have never played Demon's Souls in your life

And yet you still haven't finished it

Wouldn't know, I killed her with my witch hunter bro.

A Maiden without a Tarnished. A Tarnished without a Maiden.
And yet no guide to bring them together.

DS3 is easy, maybe consider this series isn't for you

Play the game. Old Hunter's Bone anime dodge is in

This isn't a souls game, its a quick time event game with the prompt invisible.

Tracking attacks killed the fun

>Inconstancy of setting
>Knight is the setting
My god what cope

Das1 and Bloodborne are much easier

I just hate that 3 borrowed so much from Bloodborne

I love her for her personality. She could have been fugly as a human too

Does poise and heavy armor even do anything anymore? I went into this wanting to put on the heaviest shit I can find, not give a fuck about equip load and just fucking steamroll mobs like dark souls. Instead I've been going around with no pants, cause I can't get hit by a flea without losing a quarter of my health and getting stunlocked to oblivion. Is there proper big boy armor later on or is it no different than this mob shit?

>Rolling is the only way to deal with an attack
kek grug R1 and roll. Grug no like jump. Grug no like shield. Grug no like sidestrafe.

Dark Souls has been Knightcore and this game is really the same in that department