Triangle Strategy

Trianglebros, any tips or non-spoiler secrets I should know when starting the game?

Attached: E74DFF36-9B32-4A23-9128-8765F0AE4CE6.jpg (1460x821, 284.91K)

Kill the innocent

Attached: 1646664080023m.jpg (1024x1024, 100.34K)

Utility is the cuck path 90% of the time

Item buffs don't stack with benedict buff's

Support characters are some of the best characters in this game

Is it true that even if you unlock the third option in the persuasion parts it's not always the best choice?

Press Y on an empty tile in battle.

Yes.

That’s definitely true. You still have to read the options and figure out which plays best to whoever you’re talking to

Yes. In one part in particular for example, House Wolffort plays detective and you must answer about the stuff that you found, kinda like a 'what we learned' quiz. The unlockable option in this part is a trap.

Some characters won't always support the unlocked option, for example if the unlocked answer is something about duty then it'd be best for people like Erador or Hughette but not some someone like Anna

When you’re raiding Telliore’s estate, does it matter whether or not you damage the “grape trees”?

Follow your intuition on your choices, you can always play New Game+ to see the other endings. There's three main ones and a golden one, I've only seen the Benedict ending so far.

I haven't been big on too many of them, but Benedict, Geela and Medina are all my essentials.

Yeah you'd think to convince Roland to vote for house Wolfort to protect him from the Duchy you'd have to use the locked argument about the secret mechanism but actually no. You have to guilt trip him by mentioning the sacrifice of GoT Char. Pick whatever makes the most sense character wise, always.

Betray your country for princess pussy

Attached: FNUfxzRUcAA_CcO.jpg (1016x1024, 113.32K)

I fucking love how brutal that talk is, Serenoa accuses Roland of spitting on the grave of Maxwell if he gives himself up

Requesting Prince Roland wearing the dawn spear mask

Attached: Roland.png (350x478, 220.04K)

The first chance you get to use the scales Frederica gets upset if you try telling her about the state of roselle like she hasn’t thought of that

based beaknose

Attached: 1646724283486.jpg (458x670, 29.82K)

My cute wife

Attached: Gustadolph.jpg (700x759, 179.98K)

Yes
You have to take the character's personality into account. An unlocked option might appeal to emotions but try that on Benedick and you'll get laughed out of the room

>You've accepted the holy teachings of islam, right user?

Attached: show.png (250x250, 113.61K)

Fuck Hyzante.

He doesn't just end there either, pretty sure the second dialogue option was something like "don't think too highly of yourself bitch" "haha indeed I guess my life is not that valuable as far as politics are concerned" ouch, just ouch.

>My lord your let me remind you that you are no vassal

Attached: sg-triangle-strategy-benedict-profile.jpg (400x600, 62.42K)

Attached: idea2.png (990x705, 797.64K)

Sex with Roland

picrelateds share a bed platonically, am I correct?

Who did you bench permanently? So far I benched Benedict and the tank.

Never fucking ever. Screw godfags.

Roland. He sucks in general, and becomes a Hyzante bootlicker at that.

>Hey Frederica sorry for saying I would put your entire race in a forced labor camp about an hour ago, don't know what came over me. Don't worry I'll help you free your people, kill the church I just said I'd support and go to the promised land with you