There are people on elden who refuse to use summons, incantations or sorceries

>there are people on elden who refuse to use summons, incantations or sorceries

Why, there are like 70 summons, 70 spells and 100 incantations
you're missing like 80% of the game

Attached: 1646603215138.webm (840x480, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLKVkH8dtWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's not that I refused, it's that I thought it wasn't necessary to clear the game. It obviously made everything a lot harder, but I managed.

muh e-peen

I'm not an invalid.

I don't know, but they're missing out on fun. All the weapon arts, spells, summons, etc, are great, and blowing up all the bosses with all this shit is fun as hell.

nobody is impressed
quite literally nobody

There's like 150 different types of gay sex too but I'm still not going to try them.

This.

You haven't even kissed a girl. You're socially an invalid.

I'm not a faggot

Because it's not fun
Magic has never been fun in these games and summons feel like cheese

ever since prepare to die lol edition everyone is trying really hard to be mlg because dark souls was the first time they played anything that didn't hold their fucking hand and now they think they're big kids

you literally made the thread you fag and I responded, stop being so offended people are better than you at video games.

>Talking about videogames.
>Any Forums poster starts talking about gay sex and how many styles of gay sex there are (according to his "research").
>"I definitely won't try them!!!!"
kek

In what way is using summons to skip mechanics to whack a static boss "fun"?

Your actually missing out. I've been domming a subby trap for a decade now.

>150 different types of gay sex
uhhhh, source?

?
The boss doesn't suddenly turn off. It's fun to melt stuff lol.

Wrong. Every single thread is full of homos like OP cheesing the game and wanting validation for doing so.

>I'm so good at video games u guise

It's fun lol
Cope and seethe

>There's like 150 different types of gay sex
name 12

>""""Skip mechanics""""
>aka dodgerolling the same swiperino Reddit combo 49 times instead of 5 times.

whatever fits your narrative my dude
you're just upset all your effort was for naught and someone had fun doing it differently

You will never be as attractive as me, zoomer-hair simp

just like you who wants validation for not doing so

Can take the strmonkey out the jungle but can't take the jungle out the strmonkey.

>huhuh I was molested and now any feeling of dominating someone else allows me to feel in control lol
lol indeed

Not having the boss focused on you isn't as punishing thus forcing you to learn movesets, swing arcs and patterns. It's not to impress anyone, it's for self satisfaction and that dopamine effect you get when you do something that is challenging. I don't feel it at all if I use anything mentioned and even less when I co-op with friends who know how the game works and are also dealing out pretty high dps. I enjoy the atmospheric lonely crawl through a desolate world where everything is far more powerful than you. I'll refight any boss with friends who like co-op, muck around in the pvp, test out lolopbroken caster builds later.

I dunno, it's just fucking fun to cockslap these giant cthulu monsters right to the face one on one. I can't stop.

>you're just upset all your effort was for naught

It wasn't for naught though. I got to experience the game of the decade blind in all its glory, meanwhile your ADD brain couldn't cope with the difficulty and had to watch your favorite streamer girl(who you no doubt donate money too constantly because you're a parasocial loser) clear the game with OP weapons.

In other words, kill yourself faggot.

Take your meds.

>getting upset at how other people play a video game

Attached: 1646861317343.gif (332x334, 2.52M)

It's the same on both sides and it's pathetic. No one cares that you beat a video game or how. Just like no one is impressed by speed runners except for other losers. They're video games. Virtual toys.

What's your bench and height?

lmao look how mad you are
it's so fucking pathetic dude

>that webm
What am I looking at?

Attached: fuckoff.jpg (945x881, 117.74K)

>me me me

god shut up

I refuse to use physical weapons

I went all in on dragon memes and it's been incredibly fun blasting bosses with dragon breath while my phalanx of greatshield soldiers bully them.
I also just made a bandit so i can try for a dex/arc bleed build.

100% this. The first reply to this post just cements this.

onlyfans donating faggot loser detected

>The first reply to this post just cements this.

no it doesn't. The guy thought Elden Ring was like DaS3, which is a game you can clear nude with a straight sword. It's not an unreasonable expectation.

>wasted the passed two hours trying to beat melenia

I one shot Malenia signt unseen at level 140

+10 sword of night and flame
+10 mimic tear
something in the ballpark of 40 vit/ 25 mind/25 end/60 int/ 25 arcane/25 faith

It was really really easy
and I know the tryhards are gonna tell me I didn't really accomplish anything, but I don't really care for the philosophy of willfully ignoring good items and strategies because you arbitrarily deem them too powerful

only good post itt. i'm sure some people do melee only solo runs to challenge themselves, but i do it because it's just more fun. at least on my first playthrough, i usually do goofy shit like magic and summon on annoying bosses on additional playthroughs when i want to take it easy.

STOP PLAYING GAMES THE WAY YOU WANT AND DO IT THE WAY I WANT!

I like simple games.
With my axe and shield I just block hit block hit

Magic is weird, you have another bar to manage, you have to pick spells, you have more stats to manage... No thanks I want the low IQ option please

They don't know how to have fun
They actually got filtered in a multiplayer game so used the fromsoft power fantasy as a redemption arc
funnily enough it just happened that even fromsoft realized fun > execution and gave a game with a lot of freedom to do random shit, and now they are coping because they realize that to actually showcase skills to others they have to engage in multiplayer games

you're clearly that poster who is still upset

you did accomplish it and that's fine, who cares, but don't pretend like it isn't an achievement to kill her without all the crutches the game gives you, because it is.

I agree with you but by the end of the game, even with like 40 endurance and a ~70+ guard rated shield, bosses are gonna break through that in two attacks

funnily enough i know for a fact that people who care about doing naked runs or whatever don't even engage into invasions, because invaders usually know how to use all the tools in the game and don't care about extreme execution, they literally will cheese the game harder than any magic user

I need to know this build

I don't, I agree with you that it's a really impressive feat

Yep, I'm upset. Very upset. What are you going to do about it? faggot.

42 hours in, I have like 11 summons and I still use the fucking wolves and 1 out of 10 the jellyfish.

Why do you assume anyone wants to impress you? I just play pure melee no summons because I find it fun

Pretty impressive, user.

>youtube.com/watch?v=JLKVkH8dtWs

If you didn't play it like me then you played it wrong, sorry.

This. The games are too easy when you use all the tools it gives you and I find melee-only with rolling fun.

summon for bosses that are bullshit fights

Attached: 1646908420186.jpg (969x1024, 56.81K)

thank you. It's what you get for going into the game blind I guess. I had no idea ashes were as good as they are.

Fuck

Lmao why are you getting defensive, you beat the game without them so what, stop being so insecure. Yeah you beat it move on just don’t come making threads about how “WAH I GOT MEMED BY V MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WASNT THAT FUN CAUSE I DIDNT HAVE THE JELLYFISH”

i tried but most of them did shit damage unless you really spec into int and use all the sorcery armors which i don't really want to use and i found that i was using my weapons 99% of the time anyway

There are mini bosses I regret using spirit summons on because they made the boss a unforgetable cakewalk.

I'm not the one making threads seeking validation you fucking dweeb.

Not him, but is killing a boss in a videogame ever "an achievement"? I played the game with a level 1 wretch and gave up at Noble and double gargoyle, knowing full well shit like Duo awaited me. I felt more satisfied blasting blasting bosses into smithereens with 50 dexterity immediately after.

Granted for magic and faith stuff , but using summons is not fun at all, they trivialize the game. Instead they should have made summons like a magic spell spawn that attacks once and disappears, or you get to control that specific summons yourself.