What -specifically- was the issue with this game?

What -specifically- was the issue with this game?

Attached: majula.jpg (1600x800, 332.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HR3hbaKTVBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No soul in a souls game.

What game?

I enjoyed it. Except the DLC's. they were cancer.

Too many enemies at the same time.
Too many annoying traps and obstacles.
Shitty graphics.

for me it's the floaty shitty animations
everyone looks like they're ice skating or swimming in water

You have to have severe autism to enjoy it

It's not just the animations - the game controls and feels that way too.
Absolutely terrible.

>horrible, nonsensical world design
>horrible balance issues, all 4 lord soul paths are equal in difficulty so all the ones after your first path will be significantly easier
>weird animations
>worst boss fights in the series
>worst level design in the series
>game is ugly as shit

That's not a specific problem
Ok, but isn't that true with all from games?
So just graphics?

This except reversed.

youtu.be/HR3hbaKTVBs
>What I can say objectively is that Dark Souls 2 is a bad game, it sinks below par. It has several incompetent pieces of design throughout many of the most fundamental parts of the game and a hefty amount of them are in its most celebrated features. The game is far from finished, it's far from refined, it's broken in several areas, is far from a completed work, and that is after they got a second release of the game, which they considered to be the completed work, which is more than the terrible DS1 port got. The fact is by any reasonable and objective evaluation this game falls short, because if it doesn't, then hardly any games do. Because you have to really think to yourself: if you are going to argue why DS2 is actually an amazing game, then make sure your argument doesn't involve feelings, because I don't have time for them

Attached: MauLer.jpg (900x900, 66.89K)

>horrible, nonsensical world design
literally all souls games
>horrible balance issues, all 4 lord soul paths are equal in difficulty so all the ones after your first path will be significantly easier
So progression is bad? I don't get this at all.
>weird animations
All souls games
>worst boss fights in the series
Which ones?
>worst level design in the series
It's the same as all souls games
>game is ugly as shit
muh graphics

Not an argument. Go back to your shitty favela wormhole, you disgusting brown skin.

not an argument

Thats exactly how it goes everytime you ask why people hate DS2, they either spout random opnions, or parrot whatever e-celeb told them almost a decade ago.
I honestly consider DS2 the best of the trilogy, and my only issues with the game are:
>Stability could've been better implemented.
>better enemy diversity
The second one becomes even more clear now after playing elden ring and just enjoying all the weird monsters that game has.

>likes ds2
>likes elden ring
tastelet detected

nothing

No shit, it’s literally demon souls II that got cancelled because the “next title” could be multi platform. Made no sense to release a demon souls to a 360 and pc crowd that never played the game, so it was renamed ds2 and ds1 babbies are forever seething it’s not literally the exact same game but bigger.

You might not believe me, but I like all of them, and they all have their strong points, I just prefer DS2 mechanics more than 1 or 3

I don't get it, isn't DS demon souls 2?

shitters getting filtered because they cant infinitely roll spam and crying how its "waaah too hard" and "waaaah too many enemies"