I'm still mad

I'm still mad

Attached: capsule_616x35.jpg (616x353, 46.83K)

about what?

MGSV

why?

because it's shit

>trannies mad
Good.

Attached: metal gear solid 5.jpg (2048x935, 206.48K)

elaborate

B.. A... S... E... D!!!!!
LETS, FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!
LETS FUCKING GOOOOO

I enjoyed it as a game and the audio tapes were alright. However, we were robbed of Big Boss going nuclear kino...

nice bait, mgsv is one of the greatest games of the generation and holds up against modern games today, actually gonna start it up again now

im mad that we didn't get more of it. game of the decade.

I'm not. Game was fun as hell and lasted me 200+ hours.

He couldn't handle the Kino

>borderline nonexistent bosses
>disjointed, rushed story in which half of it is told through cassette tapes
>final mission is just the first mission but a different ending cutscene that lasts 2 minutes
>open world is 95% nothing, 5% boring outposts
>promised to show how big boss went from hero to villain, instead showed big boss obtaining a motorcycle
>all the remotely interesting cutscenes were shown in the trailers
>main antagonist is a goofy retard
I could go on

yeah, you're a brainlet, i'd say play the game again without your reservations but you'll never not seethe

mgsv is the best video game ever made

Attached: ttt.webm (512x288, 2.52M)

i disagree with a lot on this list but your right about skullface being a goofy retard

/lick

The people who were excited for this game and saw the trailers but died before playing it are the lucky ones.

This game had absolutely ZERO enjoyable outcomes. Like you don't meet Gray fox. You don't meet sniper wolf. You meet liquid but barely say two words to him. You aren't even BB so everything you do is inconsequential to his character.

Even worse this makes BB and Zero both good boys which means them ever been perceived as villains is inexcusable. For years it's like WHAT DROVE BB AND ZERO TO BECOME EVIL and instead of mgs5 daring to go there it's basically Kojima tearing stories to pieces and saying BECAUSE THEY DIDNT HAHA

Hourglass girl time

Attached: Screenshot_20220310-232215_Messenger.jpg (833x3379, 1.44M)

MGSV starts as a 10/10 game and ends as a 0/10 game.

I found every MGS after 1 to be boring and embarrassing but 5 was OK.

No one human gives a shit about the gay MGS lore. They played MGS5 for slapstick stealth, and it was better than the other games at that.

I never understood the hate for this game. The gameplay was 10/10 for me

Are the story trannies the only butt hurt ones??

I disliked the game because I thought this way too when I first played it and I was disappointed. After giving the game a few years, I decided to play it again without expectations and guess what... it blew me away and earned a place in my heart as one Kojima's greatest. I think the problem with MGS fans like you and I (at the time) is that our expectations are unrealistic and this affects our perception of the game. I suggest letting go of your expectations and try playing the game without judging it from what you imagine it to be and judge it for what is is... a good fucking game.