Human Revolution Appreciation Thread

Still the best game since 2011. When will it get another sequel? Is Square Enix putting out absolute garbage flops one after another going to force them to make another? or sell the western IPs to xbox?

Attached: Jensen.jpg (1440x1912, 568.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gangan_Comics_manga_franchises
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deus ex Invisible War is better.

Is all it takes really one autistic looking eceleb to make a video calling HR average to change the general consensus of the game? Jesus fuck you people need to actually play games.

I was hoping Cyberpunk would have sparked a revival of the genre that could give Deus Ex a chance but looks like not

>Is Square Enix putting out absolute garbage flops one after another
yea i'm sure they care kek

Attached: doomed.png (1128x670, 293.4K)

I mean the game might have been a mess but it still sold gangbusters. I wouldn't be surprised if someone was able to pitch "Cyberpunk 2077 but not a mess" and Square went with it. The hype and interest around it leading up to release is more important than how the actual game turned out. They can sell us the idea of a good deus ex easily now that they know the interest is there.

If anything it shrouded the entire genre in darkness and ridicule.

>tfw started a playthrough of both HR and IW a week before hbomb put out that ridiculously long pseudodoc
Honestly I've had this opinion ever since HR came out, it's way more tedious to play than IW, that's why I've beaten IW at least 4 times and HR only once.

>yen
LMAO its nothing.

if you say so.

Attached: 6.png (1352x64, 40.29K)

That's fair. I was already recommended hbombers vid by a friend who's never played HR. It's reputation is literally going to get destroyed by mindless faggots.

i like MD better. especially the bank dlc. god-tier level design.

>2017
>2019
user.... i dont know what to say.. its 2022 you fucking retard. Did you see Babylon's Fall? Or was that also a success to your delusional mind.

Agreed.
There's too many lemmings out there who let their opinions be decided by these youtube pseuds instead of trying things out for themselves, it's exhausting when 9/10 times you can tell people EXACTLY where they got their opinion from and why you know they never played the game in question.
t. OG Invisible War fan who only found out it was a "bad" game with the rise of youtube.

sorry but that's the wrong opinion. IW is so shit it is not even generally talked about alongside the original and the modern "prequels"

>ITS THE E CELEB NO ONE CAN HATE THIS GAME BECAUSE AN E CELEB DOES
kill yourself, HR and MD are shit games

Which e-celeb put a broken XP system, cinematic takedowns, and shit writing in?

Dragon quest made $800M last year. Babylons fall cost pennies compared to that. they don't care.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gangan_Comics_manga_franchises

>sorry but that's the wrong opinion.
This is exactly what is talking about. You have no opinions of your own, you're just parroting the general consensus from either here or some fags video.
>kill yourself, HR and MD are shit games
That was quick, hbomber has already turned these beloved games into a toxic flamewar of people who haven't played them. Fuck I hate jewtube.

>cinematic takedowns
The cinematic takedowns are pure soul, I loved going and punching all the female npcs point blank in the face
>shit writing in
eceleb parroting sigh
>broken XP system
Sorta true but doesn't matter. The game is fun as fuck.

SE ruined MD by commandeering it and injecting woke marketing, microtransactions, and game modes no one asked for. A game that had a lot of potential was limited in its resources. development was distracted from delivering the core game.

They're probably not in any rush to take the IP off ice because some corporat chart says it didn't sell well for some mysterious reason
Videogame industry is fucked. The second it has to pander to normies and lowest common denominator is the second any creativity was lost

>hbomber has already turned these beloved games into a toxic flamewar of people who haven't played them
I've played both of them
It's funny because I can tell you have actual autism and wanted to discuss a game you fanboy over so you started a bait thread about muh e celeb boogeyman, get a gripe

>they don't care.
>companies don't care about investing hundreds of millions of dollars into something with no return on investment
You are literally a child, shut the fuck up.

>started a bait thread about muh e celeb boogeyman
Wasn't even mentioned in the OP you delusional fuck.