G4TV

Welp... so much for G4 going woke...
:\

Attached: G4TV.png (1383x799, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2tzPsrDyXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

G4 is still around? didn't they die after playing repeats of cheaters and cops for like 5 years?

They rebooted as a twitch channel a few months ago

What makes the image taken from the stream (happening right now) especially ironic is that one of their hosts just recently went on a rant about how their audience objectifies women on old and new g4.

And then they clearly are using sex to sell and making constant innuendos in this episode, even if its possibly ironic.

Attached: g4.png (1606x673, 1.67M)

They relaunched launched year and tried to reboot a bunch of their shows with Youtube personalities, then some chick had a feminist meltdown in front of The Completionist and everyone got fired because nobody watched that shit. Now they have booba and vtubers and their viewership skyrocketed.

Attached: The Completionist.png (1279x667, 1.47M)

What's the context of the meltdown?

>everyone got fired
did that lesbo have a meltdown or what

Hilarious. I still prefer TechTV.

She was reading the chat and got mad when they said she wasn't as hot as Olivia Munn.

The fxmale in the picture saw people were commenting on her looks in stream chat and they were saying she wasn't attractive.

Wait they did? Who?

Objectifying women, despite the channel clearly literally doing that. Also general misogyny and being shitty to women. I'm not sure where she got that from because all the comment sections on videos and chats I saw were pretty absent of that type of thing.

>watch Pluto TV
>X-Play is on it
>no Adam or Morgan
>then turns to marathon of old Unbeatable Banzuke episodes
>next day Attack of the Show is on
>it's Kevin talking to a guy about how he knew he was gay
>then turned to marathon of Takeshi's Castle Indonesia
I never knew how much the commentary made MXC a better show. Guess the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Attached: 926381664222.png (1291x1372, 1.04M)

Attached: 1642086313469.webm (600x338, 632.71K)

Are pretty redheads with big titties the greatest thing ever or what?

Yeah, but it was clearly scripted. That whole thing reeked of a ploy to get some online chatter going in an effort to get some free publicity, like the video equivalent to a Kotaku article.

Yes and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

Attached: sample_d44c593c0a9c0e5b05ed05c7a790d3c1[1].jpg (850x974, 385.35K)

Is the last part true??

I want amouranth to suck my benis while minx sits on my face.

Attached: grinch with ear.png (1822x1306, 795.9K)

>this is a 10/10 on twitch

Attached: 1629327848692.png (255x316, 120.89K)

>Now they have booba and vtubers and their viewership skyrocketed.
They're right now in the process of doing the streaming equivalent of bankruptcy preparation so I find that hard to believe.

Nigga they're doing it on twitch right now with fucking Ironmouse and Snuffy talking about balls with girls in bikinis playing with hotdogs.

>I AM TIRED OF BEING OBJECTIFIED AND DISMISSED BECAUSE I AM NOT OLIVIA MUNN
>month passes
>Hey guuuys, here I am emulating Olivia Munn, tee hee!

"IT'S WEIRD! IT'S WEIRD!"

That may be but it sounded like you were implying they weren't overall imploding.

This is a last ditch effort after enormous amounts of bad faith engagement with people who cared, driving them away.

It certainly won't really be for gamers if it succeeds with this ploy.

>she wasn't as hot as Olivia Munn.
Are we talking pre- or post-bogging

Late G4 Olivia Munn that lead to her short modelling career.

Literally all I wanted was new Cinematech. Luckily, some beautiful bastard on youtube has put together a pretty comprehensive archive of old episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=h2tzPsrDyXE

Hilarious how that ended up becoming his entire legacy.

Either. I still can't tell if her front incisors are dead, or if it's a trick of the lighting because they point inward. I know that bitch can afford some Invisalign.