Miku thread

Does this have all the DLC? I don't like buying incomplete games

Attached: miku sale.png (260x380, 105.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kyxwkn3W0uc&t=2s&ab_channel=hisokeee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's the mega pack dlc. you need to buy the base game first

Even if you buy everything, it's an complete version of Future Tone due to disk space. You may want to try Future Tone Arcade bootleg port on PC, or you can spend the big bucks on all the ps4 DLC (but the base game with like 4 songs is free)

the mega pack only includes the first 6 song packs, out of like 11
it does include the base game

jesus christ why is it more expensive than the main game

I have Future Tone on my PC I just thought it might be nice to have Miku on Switch. I now reconsider

I understand wanting portable Miku. Back in the day I 100% all the project diva games on psp. Still have the UMDs. Just be aware that you will end up destroying the buttons by mashing on them and have to buy new joycons. or in my case I had to get lightly used buttons from a broken PSP and surgically replace them.

that's not megamix's biggest control problem. the charts were designed for a completely different control setup (arcade) and were transfered to the switch controls as-is. It becomes extremely awkward to play by the time you hit extreme

don't people just use macros to deal with that

I have no idea but have a bump OP

Attached: 1577753099747.jpg (1200x1600, 238.26K)

I think I've bought every Project Diva with all the DLC at full price. I've had to have spent over $2000.

I got this some time ago but I hated how I had to mash the buttons in the controller, Id like to try again with an arcade stick sometime.

nta, but yeah I couldn't wrap my head around all the triple notes until I played on an actual arcade machine. Suddenly that patterns all make sense when you get used to the arcade layout.

Attached: 1639058664223.gif (200x200, 12.98K)

It has the first pack. The second one came out later. The whole thing should cost 50 bucks.

>Why is it expensive
Because wowaka was a faggot and now every producer wants jewelry shekels for their fan art

AHEM FUCK ALL MEGA MIX NIGGERS FUTURE TONE CHADS WHERE WE AT

NTA, I do. You but I'm not good enough to judge whether it's a personal skill issue or control design issue as you mentioned

I think it's this guy who taught me how people actually do things on a PS4 controller, and YES, same idea works for the Switch.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kyxwkn3W0uc&t=2s&ab_channel=hisokeee

>Sega still refuses to discount the second DLC bundle for more than 33% off
Absolute kikes, how much longer will I have to wait, bros?

I moved onto PPD and Project Heartbeat. Sega gave up on Diva.

>community-driven rhythm game inspired by titles such as Clone Hero
No thanks. It's going to attract the retarded Osu ironic weebs and their meme charts

the meme charts reversed flow and started popping up in AFT. if you ever run into the PPD song pack, you know where they came from.