Dude what if we had Slave Knight Gael but he was like, the second boss of the game XDDD

>Dude what if we had Slave Knight Gael but he was like, the second boss of the game XDDD
>Wouldn't that be funny!!!!

Attached: 12.jpg (1280x720, 94.41K)

>DUDE WHAT IF WE LIKE COPY AND PASTED THIS BOSS 3 SEPARATE TIMES THROUGHOUT THE GAME LMAOOOOO
>GENUIS, MIYAHACKI. FUCKING ABSOLUTELY GENIUS

Nice magic catalyst, faggot.

>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST HAVE REPEAT BOSSES YOU SHOULD ONLY HAVE 15 OR LESS IN YOUR GAME
optional bosses faggot

>NOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE A VALID CRITICISM OF OUR SHIT GAME, YOU MUST LOVE EVERYTHING IT HAS

>second boss
You realize you can just go around the entire castle, right? I didn't know until after I fought Gottfried.

been seeing a lot of "it's ok when from does it" the past couple of weeks

gael? never heard of it

Optional bosses being similar in a massive open world game is not a valid criticism.

They're literal cult members, Fromfags are the worst fanbase in gaming which is saying a lot

you keep posting this in every elden ring thread

feeling like shit just want her back

Attached: 981-2-1440630067.jpg (1728x972, 358.12K)

t. schizo
I've been avoiding Any Forums since Elden Ring came out to avoid spoilers dumbfuck

It's been okay since Megaman did it with the re-fights. Stop being a faggot.

Megaman bosses are fun at least

It's okay when any game does it, as long as it's not too egregious. Elden Ring has the most enemy variety of any open world game ever created, despite repeats.

normally I would agree, but having to fight the fucking rat/worm/tree thingy over and over and over again is super fucking annoying for example

ARPGs have always had repeat enemies.

You do know claymore is in this game right

Beat him with Rogier, skellies and obvious magic. Second try.

hehe

You act like it's the first time FromSoft does that.

Attached: medium.jpg (420x500, 34.03K)

You're not fooling anyone, tranny

He's not that hard. Neither was Gael, killed him first try. But I died to Oceiros like 50 times so idk.

>Margit
>being anywhere near the level of challenge of Gael