What the fuck is wrong with these people?

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Attached: chrome_2022-03-11_00-31-08.png (844x883, 814.34K)

And then he did a deathless run.

i'm gonna say it
Fuck Ukraine, who gives a shit what fucking Russians do.

Honestly in past years this sort of thing would be regarded as being horribly innappropriate and really offputting but in this day and age anything goes. These nerdy shutins are adults now and nerds won the war against jock culture.

Based. If Americans were being shelled by China would Ukraine help them? I doubt it. I don’t see Ukraine helping those in Yemen being bombed by the Saudis.

I hope China uses this opportunity to invade Taiwan.

Holy shit, now I want to this to happen too, let's get a battle royale going fellas

>let's get a battle royale going fellas
t. zoomer's brain on unironic war

Its based as fuck how ass fucked russians are getting in Ukraine.

reply to my post if you gon flame me like this bruh fr fr sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

he's just looking for more subscribers

There's something funny about creating a system where you'll obviously want to try as hard as possible not to end up donating money.

Lol why are you mad freak? lmao get a life or kys xDDD

Attached: usrs.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

why make it a "thing"
why not just donate a thousand dollars or whatever
I don't even care about the political aspect this just feels like a sad way to get eyes on yourself

These aren't nerdy shutins, these are just normalfags LARPing as nerds.

trannies do

Attached: 16463226438912.jpg (748x1328, 186.55K)

fuck you too bud
hope russia nukes you after they nuke us

Will never happen. Not only does China want to simply do check-book diplomacy with Taiwan, but Taiwan's existence makes negotiations with the west easier as world leaders don't want to be known as the one who lost Taiwan while in charge.

Why are Americans so vocal about supporting a nation they don’t have any relation to? Don’t they have their own problems they should be dealing with right now?

We train their army. We give them money. We give them weapons. We cripple the world economy for them, accept all their refugees and yet we "Do nothing" according to their president.
Fuck the Ukranians at this point. I hope Russia burns the ungrateful bastards to a crisp.

Why are these people unable to take care of their money or at least put it to good use for something that's worth it?
I've seen a good deal of faggots donating their earning to shit campaigns like "Supporting LGBT / TRANS Youths". Unironically funding the grooming of children, lmao.

he bussin ong

You should have been vaccinated years ago, sista.

NICE I WILL ALSO SUPPORT THE CURRENT TTHING LIKE EVERYONE IS DOING
IM ALSO A NICE GUY SEE PLS LET ME HAVE SEX

>no relation to
thats our puppet government tyvm.

based neo-nazi supporter

It makes sense for Hasan to do the whole charity thing because he would get clapped otherwise.

Attached: 1549060608003.jpg (667x1000, 136.35K)

children are dying
the longer this goes on the more die
we need action not money

>but what about the other organizations, like “Save the Children” in Africa?
Whats Africa?

Can't people be more responsible with their money?

Fuck these faggots Heil Putin

Everyone who don't have an entire ocean between them and Russia.

>children are dying
rather have them dead than groomed by you into killing themselves you faggot freaks

>want to invade Ukraine, because you want that sweet buffer state
>but want to have a justifiable pretext to doing it so you don't get reamed by the rest of the planet
>Biden beats you to it, says you're going to invade, now you can't craft your own narrative because everyone's already been primed
>well shit
>do it anyways, maybe I can at least replace the president with a puppet, try throwing out a bunch of narratives like historical ownership, Nazis, blah blah blah
>No one is buying it, the Ukrainians aren't capitulating
>well shit
>Just keep invading anyways
>It isn't working out the way you thought it would
>get butthurt and start threatening nuclear weapons
>now you just justified the existence of NATO, the very thing you wanted to destroy, countries that were neutral to you like Switzerland think you're unhinged
>the entire world sees you as Hitler 2.0
>can't back down because you're too afraid of looking weak
>meanwhile the ruble is tanking and the entire economy is crashing under all the sanctions, Russians are getting detained en masse for unauthorized protests, Germany is sending arms for the first time in years, Ukraine is now getting sent military aid from non-NATO countries like Sweden and Finland
>your oligarch buddies who help fund you are getting their megayachts seized and their assets frozen
>even the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, connected to Xi Jinping, is turning its back
>now you’re getting accused of targeting civilians and committing war crimes
>destroying hospitals with pregnant women and the entire world saw it
>"b-but american bioweapons"
So what’s Putin’s endgame here?

Attached: 1646238994556.png (303x335, 129.74K)

Considering they gave up their nuclears weapons, yeah, you're falling short.

Based. (((Zelensky))) wouldn't give a damn if America was under attack. Who gives a shit?

*ahem*
Fuck Ukraine.
Fuck Russia.
Fuck Biden.
Fuck dealing with other countries.
Fuck Colbert.
Fuck virtue-signaling companies and celebrities.
Fuck the MSM.
Fuck going to war.

Attached: d.jpg (1024x1280, 225.37K)