16:10 HAHAHAHA

most games are 16:9 so steam deck will never play them perfectly. HAHAHAHA, enjoy playing with black bars and wasted screen on your 16:10 steam deck

Attached: 20220310_152726.jpg (1200x620, 161.53K)

If it's a true PC game it will take whatever aspect ratio you give it.

>more potential screen space is.... le bad!

Has anyone actually played a pc game on one of these yet?
All I see posted are switch emulators.

Goddamn, it runs 3x faster than a fucking switch lol

haha deckfags btfo by the swi-

Attached: 430953409.png (869x503, 524.12K)

I used 16:10 screen for over 10 years. never had problems. Would've gotten another one because I prefer it, but it's hard to find that. everything is 16:9 or those super wide things.

Youtube

>people paid $60 for this
KEK

Did you buy fullscreen dvds because it filled up the screen?

lmao nice 1st party experience. btw, has anyone tried running the sm64 pc port on the steam deck yet? should run widescreen at 60 fps.

3:2 chads assemble

Attached: k5phtezup6h31.jpg (859x960, 224.47K)

You can literally set the aspect ratio lmaoooooo retard. I have it at 32x9 lmao

i have 1920x1200 monitor. any game that doesnt run on the God's intended PC WIDESCREEN resolution gets refunded NO EXCEPTIONS. latest refund was elden ring. shame fromshit hasnt learned their lesson.

Nobody gives a fuck about some widetranny like you and they don't care about your HRT resolution

Autism.

silence television aspect ratio NIGGER

Pretty sure cemu has a patch for that

I never understood how everyone keeps putting down Nintendo but at the same time they get excited to play their games
I wish more people would emulate Golf Story

Good games stuck with a garbage company.

I used to have a 16:10 monitor. It's a better ratio for a PC than 16:9, that tiny bit extra vertical space makes a big difference. Wish they caught on.

Step down from your little tranny soapbox before you're slapped down

16:10 is the master race and the closest to the golden ratio. Dilate and join the 41%

It's talltranny. 16:10 is taller.

I really liked that game.

too bad 90% of pc games aren't true pc games

I'm willing to bet the majority of indieshit works in 16:10 unintentionally.