Hello? Biblically accurate angels department?

Hello? Biblically accurate angels department?

Attached: 1639117612118.png (676x1021, 99.36K)

WOAH BROS THIS IS GIVING ME SOME BIBLICALLY ACCURATE ANGEL VIBES BRO!!!! YOU EVER READ EZEKIEL BRO? OR REVELATIONS???? BROOOO IT'S LIKE THE AUTHOR WAS LIKE TRIPPING BALLS WHEN HE WROTE IT DUDE LMAO! NO I HAVEN'T READ IT MYSELF BECAUSE THAT SHIT'S FAIRYTALES FOR CHILDREN DUDE. WHY DON'T THEY PUT MORE BIBLICALLY ACCURATE ANGELS INTO MEDIA DUDE INSTEAD OF THAT WEAK LITTLE BABY CRAP. PROBABLY BECAUSE THE CHURCH ARE PEDOS. LOL!!!!!! WHAT'S A PUTTI? I DON'T CARE MAN THAT STUFF ISN'T BIBLICALLY ACCURATE. YOU EVER WATCH EVANGELION BRO? I LOOOOVED THE BIBLICALLY ACCURATE ANGELS THAT WERE IN IT MAN LIKE DUUUUUDE HOLY CRAP!!!!!! MAN DUDE I FOUND THIS COOL VIDEO OF A BIBLICALLY ACCURATE ANGEL IN MOTION I'M TOTES GONNA POST IT ON R/INTERESTINGASFUCK FOR THAT SWEET REDDIT KARMA! BRO... WHAT IF 'ZEKE WAS LIKE... TRIPPING BALLS ON DMT WHEN HE SAW THAT THING!!! IT LIKE TOTALLY MAKES SENSE BRO, EVER HEAR OF THE STONED APE THEORY? THAT'S PROBABLY HOW HE SAW ALL THAT CUH-RAZY SHIT IN THAT BURNING BUSH! WHAT? MOSES AND EZEKIEL WERE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE? PSSSHHH WHATEVER MAN I DOUBT EITHER OF THEM EVEN EXISTED DUDE. HE WAS PROBABLY HOTBOXING WITH THAT BURNING BUSH IN THAT CAVE MAAN JUST LIKE WHAT I DO AFTER WORK LOL. DID YOU KNOW ACACIA BUSHES RELEASE DMT? THAT'S PROBABLY WHAT HAPPENED BRO! I TOTES BELIEVE IT!!! MAN THOSE BIBLE PEOPLE WERE OFF THE WACKO I TELL YA. I'D DEFINITELY HANG OUT WITH THEM IF THEY HAD THAT GOOD STUFF. BUT NOT GOD MAN, HELL NO. DID YOU KNOW HE KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN SATAN DID? IT'S LIKE 1.8 MILLION TO 13, I SAW THAT ON R/ATHEISM JUST THE OTHER DAY. AND LIKE... ALL THAT BAD SHIT GOING DOWN IN THE BIBLE? LIKE WHAT THE HELL? AT LEAST JESUS SOUNDS LIKE A COOL GUY. SHIT'S WACK MAN, WHY DO THEY BELIEVE IN THAT SKY FAIRY SHIT ANYWAYS? I BET THEY'RE JUST IN IT FOR THE "PLOT" IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN LOL WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE. ANYWAYS BRO I GOTTA GO MY HOT POCKETS JUST GOT OUT, ABOUT TO TAKE A FAAAAT DOOBIE BEFORE I GO ON A RICK AND MORTY MARATHON.

Attached: biblically acurate wojak.gif (209x315, 151.31K)

OH MY STARS M' N T LOG

Meds

Attached: 1642897106738m.jpg (935x1024, 92.87K)

qa lost to a bunch of trannies

/qa/ is running out of ideas...

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STOP KICKING ME

Attached: FCEB5655-87C1-4D5E-B8CC-B3B28524770D.jpg (618x341, 81.76K)

YOU WILL POST ABOUT HOW /qa/ LOST
YOU WILL WORSHIP THE TRANNIES FOR IT
YOU WILL SEETHE AT THE SITE OF A WOJAK
YOU WILL DEMAND OTHER POSTERS TO TAKE MEDICATION
YOU WILL POST IN ELDEN RING THREADS
YOU WILL DO A JANITORS JOB FOR THEM

why did you write /qa/ in lowercase? are you that paranoid someone will say "UUUM THAT'S NO THE CORRECT Any Forums FORMAT" that you ruined your entire capslock meme post to avoid it?
People who are this careful about fitting in are cringe.
Here's some bait for you to chew on:
NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE

Um sweetie we're depersonalizing problematic things by using undercase:
>/qa/
>white people
>Black people
>Any Forums

>I use though at the end of my sentences

Attached: 1555352384934.png (406x431, 16.82K)

Ban all /qa/ faggots

Why is this suddenly a meme?
Bayonetta has been out for 13 years, and countless Japanese developers do this all the time.

it's a meme because redditors made it a trending topic
they're always a bit behind originality

Please delete this post! You're embarrassing me in front of my friends.

Based

Based

>asking for bans
>when using offensive slurs outside of Any Forums is a bannable offense

Why are you such a hypocrite though?

Its sinful to post wojaks

>Ban all /qa/ faggots

Attached: 1641482724429.png (860x838, 196.26K)

Video games?

Attached: 1643869170355.png (1237x906, 395.53K)

This post just oozes of dilation

I guess the autism trap really does work!

Congrats

which sin?

/qa/ lost you double nigger faggots

though

Attached: 1641523540340.png (1200x1125, 226.64K)